Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday, 1/22/23, Bill went to lunch with Charlie, I went to Melissa’s, Bill and I watched a movie

 

Our Cookies Debbie gave us

Cookies Debbie sent to Melissa and family

Eggs with potatoes cooked in them and Stollen bread from Frankenmuth Debbie gave me
Our cute Christmas ornament from Debbie and family
Melissa and Bruce with their cookies from Aunt Debbie
Max, Jack and Evan with their cookies and their ornaments from Aunt Debbie


We slept in this morning.  It sure was nice because we went to bed at 12:30 last night.  I made Bill a coffee and me a cappuccino.  He drank his protein drink and I had oatmeal with blueberries, bananas, walnuts and raisins.  Charlie picked him up and Bill went with to run some errands and then they went to Riverside for Lunch.  I called Sue to see how she was doing and we talked for an hour.  She needed some encouragement and prayer because of all the health issues they are going through right now.  I was happy to do that.  They are like family to us.  I filled all of the bird feeders because it was snowing out and they were getting low.  

After we finished talking, I went to Melissa’s to deliver their cookies and ornaments.  I stayed and visited for a while.  It’s always fun to spend time with Melissa.  Abby was snuggled comfy in her new bed.  I should have taken a picture because she was in the bed and it has a soft blanket cover attached to it.  She looked so cute.

I started crocheting the bag holder I am making for Vikki.  Learning new stitches and trying to carefully follow the pattern.  I stopped to watch a movie, called A Wave of Kindness.  It was really good.  

There was an orange cat that came the night before last.  It ran off the deck quickly when I turned on the light and opened the door.  I didn’t see Kit Kat at all yesterday, but I was gone most of the day and evening.  I haven’t seen Hershey, the other cat that’s been sticking around, last night or all day today.  I think, Caramel, which is what Vikki named the orange cat, stole Hershey from Kit Kat.  Kit Kat slept on the deck by the door pretty much all day and was still there when it was dark out.  

 

No comments: