Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday, 1/8/24, Did some packing, fed the birds, went to watch Michigan game at the movie theatre.



Took a picture with three cardinals in it
Took another picture and got a woodpecker added
Me at Melissa’s with my sweet grand doggies Abby and Badger
New kitty eating
It went and sat on the edge of the deck after it ate
Dressed in our Michigan gear...we had this stuff in the upstairs closet
Go Blue!
Bill and I waiting for the theatre to open...we ate popcorn while we waited
Yay, in the theater and still eating popcorn while we wait for the game to start
Lots of fans behind us
It was great watching it on the big screen


Ate oatmeal for breakfast and had a cappuccino.  Fed the birds afterward and then did some laundry.  Packed things that I could pack ahead.  We read our Bibles and Bill waited for Discount Tire to call to have him bring the truck in for them to put the new tire on.  

I went to Melissa’s to pick up some protein drinks they picked up for Bill.  I drove the car, because Vikki had car problems and her car is in getting fixed, so she is using mine.  I had a nice visit with Missy, got to see her beautiful slip cover on her couch, which looks amazing, and gave Abby and Badger lots of attention.   I didn’t stay too long, because I knew Bill was still waiting for that call.

We tried to take a nap, but I couldn’t get to sleep, just rested.  He fell asleep for a while.  We thought it would be a good idea because we didn’t know how late we would end up being up.  They called, so he took the truck in at 3 to have the tire put on. 

I found our two Michigan Jackets someone gave us quite a while ago, and also a Michigan sweatshirt for me.  Bill looked and found a Michigan shirt for him.  We got ready and took some pictures, then headed to the theater.  We got our popcorn and one pop, then sat in the lobby until they let us know we could go in.  It was fun watching all the Michigan fans come in the doors.  We went in the theater and ate more popcorn until the game started.  Quite a few people ended up coming to watch the game there.  It was fun hearing everyone excited for Michigan.  There were lots of food commercials and it made us hungry, so we got an order of chicken strips and fries to eat.  7 chicken strips were in the container, so each of us had plenty.  They were really good. Such a great game and I love how they gave glory to the Lord afterward.  Go Blue!

We came home, turned the electric blanket on, then stayed up for another hour.  I did a post on our adventure at the theater.


 

 

 

No comments: