Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday, 1/15/24, Did our laundry, cleaned kernel burner, Bill went to the pain clinic, Bill snowblowed the driveway and sidewalks

I FaceTimed with Kenzie and got to see precious Rehvyn

Kenzie sent me this adorable picture.  He’s holding her thumb and smiling so cute.  He loves his mommy!
Beautiful mug Bill surprised me with.  It has pictures of Rehvyn on it, his name, etc. and says Nana’s first great grandchild.  It was just so thoughtful of Bill to order those for me and so special.



                Below is another cup he surprised me with...soooo sweet of him! I love them! The only thing we didn’t like is that they cut the tops of our heads off.  When you send a picture, the company should make sure the whole picture is on it.  


I looked out my window this morning and the birds were all over the feeder and on the ground.  The other feeders had a layer of icy and snow on them, so they could only eat from this one when I got back.  I went out in the 1 degree weather and cleaned what I could of the snow off the other feeders.  Filled the feeders and put suet in the suet feeder.  Kit Kat came out and saw me too.  She always does when I am feeding the birds.  She dug a little spot her size in the snow and laid in it.  

I cleaned the Kernel Burner right away to get the house nice and warm.  It didn’t ignite right, so I started the fire with a cotton ball with some vaseline on it.  Once it was going, I could see fire in back of where the fire usually is too.  I looked and saw the plate with the groves wasn’t on right.  I turned it off and went and talked to Kimmy (Jared and Jacob too)  for a long time.  It sure was nice!  What wasn’t nice was Jacob is still real sick, but said he did feel a tiny bit better.  Sure am praying for him because he has to go back to college tomorrow.  After I finished talking with them, I put the piece in the kernel burner in the proper way and the also the piece that goes on top of it.  It worked great after that.  

Bill got home from going to the pain clinic and when he got home, he snowblowed the driveway and sidewalks.  He did a great job.  I was sure glad the kernel burner was going so he could get nice and warm when he came inside.  He brought a package and sat it on the table and told me it was for doing such a great job cleaning the kernel burner.  I opened it and there were two amazing mugs that had pictures of Rehvyn on them and me holding him, Papa, Vikki, Rody, Peyton, Isaac holding him too and pictures of his footprints.  They sure made me happy!
So special of Bill to think of that and order them for me.  Sure do love him!  I FaceTimed Kenzie to show her and the girls.  They all loved them too.  I read my Bible after that.  I am reading about Samson now.  His mom sure knew how to praise the Lord and pray amazing prayers.  

I made homemade dough and pizza’s for dinner.  Bill ate all but one piece of his and I have four pieces left for tomorrow.  It was sure yummy.  

I talked to Melissa for a long time and it was so nice.  They sure had fun sledding yesterday.  I loved hearing about it and also hearing about how they got a birthday cake for Peggy and had her over and made her so happy.   Loved hearing about the whole family too.

Kenzie sent me the cutest picture of Rehvyn (above).  They are spending the night at her mom’s tonight. and she called me to invite me to come there tomorrow and spend time with them.  I can’t wait.  

Our new CMA prayer partners are from North Dakota.  I texted with Tracey and found out what they needed prayer for and she wanted to know what we needed prayer for.  We texted for a while, then we prayed for each other.  She’s really nice and so is her husband.  We met them when we went to Wisconsin last year with all the state coordinators.  

Bill read his Bible and did his devotions.  I did my devotions too.  






No comments: