Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thurs., 1/18/24, Went shopping at Target, Sam’s Club and Aldi. Warmer day today with high of 22 degrees! Fed the birds, wrapped gifts


 Didn’t take any pictures today.  Bill got up before me.  I didn’t get up until around 8:30.  I was dreaming lots.  My dream woke me up though.  I was glad to wake up and know it wasn’t real.  

I had oatmeal with raisins, nuts and blueberries plus honey.  I also had a cappuccino today too. Charlie picked Bill up and they went for coffee.  I fed the birds, then gave Kit Kat lots of attention since it was warmer and I could stay out longer.  Then I went to Target, Sam’s Club and Aldi’s.  Got stuff I needed plus veggies for a veggie tray I am making for our Schaard Christmas Party on Sunday.  

Wrapped Gayla’s birthday gift for our get together Sat.  Also wrapped Christmas gifts for Schaard Christmas party.  Have a busy weekend coming up, so I decided I had better get busy and get the things I can get done, done.   

Bill and I read our Bibles and did our devotions.  Listened to good worship music which I do every day.  It sure makes a difference in my day.  

I rolled a 482 yards of yarn into a ball so I can start crocheting the bag holder pattern I got off of Etsy.  Hoping it turns out good for my Vikki Lynn.   That took some time.  Then I FaceTimed with Vikki and Peyton, then had a short phone visit with Melissa.  

No comments: