Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday January 19 2024, Kimmy came over, Talked a long time with Melissa, FaceTimed Kenzie, Vikki came over, went to church for Candy Bar Bingo

Beautiful Kit Kat...she sure has a nice fur coat

Kimmy called in the morning to see how our roads were.  Bill had just left a few minutes earlier, so I called him to see how they were so I could let her know.  Bill said they were ok, so she checked with Jared how they were when he went to work, an then decided to come.
I was happy when she pulled in.  I made her a cappuccino right away and let her relax.  I made me one too.  We watched birds. There were so many cardinals and bluejays along with lots of others.  We sat in the family room and talked with Melissa on the phone for a long time.  She said the roads were really bad when she took the boys to school.  She was happy to just stay home.  We decided to have our lunch (chicken salad croissants) so told Melissa we had to go.  After lunch, we FaceTimed with Kenzie so we could see her and see Rehvyn.  He was so cute as always.  After that, Kimmy worked on transferring my pictures to the passport and also the book I have for storage.  Kimmy got everything transferred for me.  What a blessing she is.  Vikki got here right before Kimmy had to leave to go get Adam.  At least they got to see each other for a minute.  We haven’t seen Kimmy since she went to Indiana to celebrate Christmas.  It was so good to hang out with her.  I’m glad she didn’t catch anything.  Vikki ate, then she hung out with me and we sat in the family room and visited.  I always love being around her.  It was a great day.  Bill went out and snowblower the driveway, sidewalks and paths.  It was a much warmer day outside to do that.  

In the evening, Bill and I went to church and played candy bar bingo.  Chris and Tina did a great job on running the Bingo and handing out prizes.  We had Kelly and Pat, Amanda and Paul at our table.  Pat won twice, Paul won once an that was it at our table.  Guess we didn’t pick the right cards.  We sure had fun and lots of laughs though.  Kelly had extra candy bars, so she gave us each some candy bars to take home before we started playing.  

I talked to Melissa for a long time when I got home.  Sure love our talks.    

No comments: