Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sat. 1/27/24, Bill went to coffee with Charlie, Bill and Max hung out together in the morning, Kimmy and Jared dropped Eli off to spend the night with Jack, Bill brought Jack home with him,

Peyton took this picture today.  Her Valentine blanket Rody won for her at Bingo at Debbies is in the background
This is the only picture Vikki took.  I didn’t take any today of him or Peyton or Kenzie
A nice picture Vikki sent me taken today.  

Charlie picked Bill up to go for coffee. I sent some chicken noodle casserole with him to give to Charlie and Sue and also Avocado single packs for Sue.   I called Sue and talked to her for quite a while.  We had a nice chat.  

I read my Bible.  Today I read about David killing Goliath with a slingshot and a stone.  He was able to do that because he did it in the Name of the Lord and the Lord gave him into his hand.  Awesome to read about the great faith of the men of God in the Bible.  Not so exciting to read about those who did their own thing and were prideful and wouldn’t obey the Lord.  All had sin though and needed a Savior, just like we do.  Love reading about God’s mercy and grace.

I got a text from Eli asking if he and Jack could spend the night.  I called Kimmy to let her know we are doing the church visit and then going to dinner afterwards, because Eli wanted to go to our church.  They are going to watch church online tomorrow, and hang out and play ping pong, etc.  

I went shopping for Stacie’s birthday gift.  I am a little late because we have had so much going on, but it didn’t take me long to find something.  We are going to her church tomorrow for a church visit with Faith Riders.  So happy to be visiting there.  We are taking her gift with us to give to her.  I picked up some plastic shelf liner like I have in the bathroom drawers and cupboards for the camper.  It was only $3.50 on sale for a big roll.

I came home, and within a few minutes, Bill told me Kenzie locked her keys in the car and wanted to know if I had her extra set.  I remembered having them so got them and then face timed her to make sure they were the right ones.  They were!!!  I headed right down to Birth Run to give them to her.  Vikki was with her and had her car there also, so they continued to shop.  When I got there, I gave her the keys to unlock her car, then I took them back to put in a safe place at my house again.  We went to an antique store that was really nice, then went to two baby stores.  It was fun hanging out and I was so happy to see Peyton and Rehvyn.  They were both so sweet as usual.  Melissa called me and wanted to know if she could come to visit for a little while.  I told her what happened with Kenzie’s keys and that I was in Birch run, so we would have to do it another time.  We hung up and I got to carry Rehvyn in the antique store for a little while.   

I left and headed for home.  The traffic in Birch Run was awful.  Then even though we had a green turn light, the other side of the road’s traffic blocked each intersection so we couldn’t turn at all.  I finally went around and went down Dixie Highway and got on at the Bridgeport exit.  Bill called and said Eli and Jack wanted burgers from McDonalds instead of my chicken casserole.  I stopped and picked them each up two burgers and an order of fries.  I came home and they were really happy when they saw I got them 2 burgers.  Then Jack only noticed one fry and asked me if they had to share.  Eli already had his in his hand so Jack was happy to have his own fry too. He was so thankful and so was Eli.  They are great boys.   I warmed up some chicken casserole for me.  Bill already ate some.  I wrapped Stacie’s gift after I finished eating.  

The boys spent a lot of time outside with the light sabres.  It was 40 degrees.  I took a couple of pictures.  I will wait to take more when they are in the house.  I talked to Melissa and heard all about their fun time staying in Frankenmuth.  I love that Bruce’s work does that.  Melissa and Bruce even went down the waterslides.  Such a fun family.  

I’m going to crochet now.




 

No comments: