Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thurs., 1/4/24, Went to Jack’s for birdseed, went to Mary’s Bakery for cookies, Went to Vicki Beemers, picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, stopped at Melissa’s, Vikki, Kenzie and Rehvyn came over, took spaghetti to Charlie and Sue,

I had wonderful greeters when I stopped at Melissa’s today

My sweet great grandson came for a visit with his mom and Grammy today.  I was so happy!

Adorable!!!

Isn’t he the cutest!
He’s got a good grip.  He’s holding on to his mommy’s finger
This burp cloth was Kenzie’s when she was a baby.  It has gone through many grandkids.  I would say all of them!!!
His grammy feeding him
We all love our Rehvyn!!!


Vikki sent me these two pictures today.  She took them the other day when we visited.

Hat’s Kat made for Kimmy and family....They are so cute!
Samson

New Mats for the bathroom I got today. I returned the ones I had on my Christmas list that Bill got for me.  They sure were not the color they looked in the picture. 

Ate breakfast and drank my coffee.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I went to Jack’s for  wild birdseed they had on sale, 50 lbs. for $16,  Then I went across the street to Mary’s Bakery to buy some cookies to take to my friend, Vicki Beemer, for her birthday.  Their cookies are the best.  I stopped at Kroger’s afterwards to get her a gift card to Olive Garden from us too.  Then I went to T.J. Max and The Home Goods Store to finish getting some Christmas gifts for more get togethers.  

I came home and put things away.  Bill really liked the bath rugs.  Vikki called and she was going with Kenzie to get the baby’s birth certificate.  She asked if I could pick up Peyton and Isaac from school.  I’m always happy to pick them up.  I went to Vicki’s house to drop off her birthday gifts and visit for a few minutes before I had to go pick the kids up.  She is such a great friend!  Iain was there so I got to talk to him too and got to meet their new puppy, Samson.  He sure is a cute puppy.  

I picked Peyton and Isaac up.  I had them sanitize their hands, then I gave them powered sugar donuts I had brought.  Peyton is always hungry when I pick her up.  She had an apple and told me she had to eat that first.  Then they each had 5 donuts (they are the small ones) and I had three.  There were 5 left in the bag and we saved those for Rody.  I told the kids I was making spaghetti and they both said they love my spaghetti and wanted some.  I am going to pick them up tomorrow again and bring them to our house to eat some spaghetti.  We met Rody and he took the kids home.  While we were waiting for Rody, Sue called me.  I was just going to call her.  I told her I would bring them some spaghetti.  They both have a lot of health issues going on right now.

I came home and started the spaghetti.  Vikki, Kenzie and Rehvyn came over.  I was so happy to see them, especially baby.  I went in and talked to him a little.  He’s so alert!  Vikki was feeding him, so I finished what I started with the spaghetti.  Then when the sauce was cooking, I got to go in and hold Rehvyn and take pictures.  My heart was sure happy! 
They had to leave, so then I finished the spaghetti.  I offered to have them eat some, but they just ate at Big Boy...Rehyvn’s first restaurant visit.  I packed up some and took it to Sue’s for them to have.  She was very happy to have it.  I came home and ate some myself. 

I read my Bible.  Bill read his earlier and then spent the day working on CMA stuff.  He has to give a message at the leadership training.  He will do great because he listens to the Holy Spirit.  He gave a message at the State Rally in September and everyone loved it.  That’s why Jay asked him to give another message.  

I was so sad to hear from Kimmy that Jacob is too sick to go on his Salt campus retreat.  He was looking forward to going for a long time and very excited about it.  Such a nice kid.  I sure don’t like having him be so sick and such a bummer for him not to be able to go.  I love him so much, I’m probably almost as sad as he is about not being able to go.  Praying for my boy to be healed quickly.

I remembered to text Cathy Krause and wish her a Happy Birthday.  I thought about her yesterday, then forgot to tell her Happy Birthday until 9:30.  She texted me back, so I was very thankful she was still up and got my text on her birthday instead of a day late.  She’s a great friend too.  

Then Bill called Jeff P. and we both wished him a Happy Birthday.  Sure are lots of birthdays.  My sister, Gus’s Birthday is today too.  She has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, so she doesn’t remember anyone most of the time.  So sad.


 




No comments: