Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tues., 1/16/24, Happy Birthday to our Friend Gayla, Went to breakfast with Charlie and Sue, Went to Vikki’s, went shopping, went back to Vikki’s,

 

Our road this morning when we came home from breakfast.

Isaac and Peyton when we got to Vikki’s after picking them up from school
Mr. Bluejay eating on the feeder. When he comes, the other birds leave the feeder
A cardinal and woodpecker dining on the feeders also
Beautiful drive on my way home.  The trees and sky were beautiful.
I’m enjoying some apple juice in the mug Bill got me


Cute pictures of Rehvyn from last night when he spent the night at his Grammy's

Charlie called in the morning and wanted Bill and I to meet him and Sue for breakfast at Leo’s.  I was just finishing my shower, so got ready fast and went to meet them.  We had a nice time with them and enjoyed a good breakfast.  Afterward, Bill brought me home, and he went and did some errands.  I went to visit Kenzie at Vikki’s.  She wasn’t there though, so I looked at Facebook messenger and she had messaged me in the morning that she didn’t get much sleep so she left at the same time her mom did and went home.  After I saw that, I went shopping at the Home Goods store and got a birthday gift for Gayla.  

Kimmy called me while I was in the store and told me she was on roads with icy spots and low visibility sometimes because of the blowing snow.  She got off the expressway and the roads were better.  I talked to her quite a while, then Melissa called, so I hung up.  Melissa asked if she could come to Vikki’s too.  I told her about Kenzie, but told her we could still meet there.  I called Vikki to see if it was ok to meet at her house and she said yes.  She picked us each up a sub and we ate it at her house.  We had a nice visit.  Melissa had to leave to go pick up the boys, so I hung out with Vikki until it was time to go get the kids.  I drove and we got stuck in some traffic where they had been working on part of the road.  When we got there, Isaac was there waiting for us.  It took Peyton a while, but she came with a smile on her face.  We went back to their house and I gave them some candy bars I brought back from Iowa.  I also gave them a few fidgets a lady gave me there.  I only stayed about 15 minutes, then headed home while the car was still warm.  When I got to our country roads, it was so pretty with the snow on the trees and the sun peeking through that I took a picture.  
When I got in the house, Bill and I called Gayla and wished her a happy birthday.  We are going to get together Sat. to celebrate, after we come home from our friend’s dad’s funeral. 
Then Sunday, we have the Schaard Christmas at Debbie’s.  It’s turning into a busy week.  

 




No comments: