Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wed., 1/31/24, Got up early and live streamed The National Gathering of Prayer and Repentance 2024, Finished Vikki’s Bag holder, Vikki stopped over, went to dinner with Anna and Randy

What a happy handsome baby boy!
I’m so thankful for men who are Believers in and followers of Jesus and are serving in our Government.  The National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance for our nation was so moving.  I was in tears lots as the Word was read, prayers made, personal repentance for sin and repentance for our nation.  Praise God they know the Word of God and are bold to stand up for it.  Such a blessing to be part of this!
I'm so thankful for a Godly Speaker of the house who stands boldly for the Lord!  What a blessing from the Lord! 
I finished Vikki’s bag holder.  I put one of Kimmy’s cute buttons she made me on it.  Vikki was excited to get it so she came over right away.  I’m so happy she liked it.  

Kids and youth at church making snacks and baked goods for the Saginaw Township Fire Dept.  Love how the kids are learning to serve and having fun doing it.  Peyton and Isaac are in the pictures. 

Before I went to bed last night, I noticed on The Christian Broadcasting Network News there was going to be a Prayer and Repentance Gathering for our nation.  I let Kimmy  know about it and also my friend Vikki.  I set my alarm for 6:45 a.m., so I could see if I could live stream it in the morning.  I got up and was able to get it on my computer pretty fast.  It was so moving be part of this.  I kept watching the whole 5 hours. 
Then I got ready and we went to the Texas Roadhouse and met Anna and Randy for dinner.
We had such a nice visit and the food was delicious as always.  They are such nice people.
We came home and I worked on the blog.  Bill read his Bible.  I still need to do my Bible reading.   

No comments: