Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sunday, 1/28/24, went to church visit with Faith Riders to the Well Church, went to Panda House for lunch, took Bill to gun show, came home and made Jack and Eli pizza, went to Carol’s to watch the Lion’s game, ending score they lost 31 to 34

At Panda House after our church visit at the Well Church today.  Joel, Gail, Wes, Ron, Don, Bill, me, Yolanda and Isaac.  Elaine and her mom came later.
Max at target practice

Peyton and Rehvyn at Kenzie’s today
Grammy and her boy
 
 
 
 
I texted Eli to see how he and Jack were doing.  They were sleeping when we left.  He said good and told me they made scrambled eggs for breakfast.  He sent me this picture too.  I love those boys.  They sure can take care of themselves.
I’m almost done with the bag holder I am crocheting for Vikki. At least it doesn’t look like a hat anymore
This came up in my memories.  It’s a dishcloth Vikki knitted for me.  I haven’t used it because it’s such a beautiful keepsake and treasure!
Carol ready to watch the Lions Game
Bill ready to watch the game with Carol and I

Carol and I cheering the Lions on

We got ready and went to the Well Church for a visit with Faith Riders to share with them about CMA and Run for the Son.  The boys were still sleeping when we left.  I put a pizza in the refrigerator for them to make for lunch.  The church service was wonderful with amazing worship.  We knew so many people there that we attended church with when we first got born again.   Bill and Sarah were both on the worship team.  They went to school with our girls.  It was nice to see Bill’s wife Gretchen too.  We also saw Sally and Dave, and the couple that used to own Ryders.  It was a highlight to have Stacie, DJ and Kody sit right in front of us too.  It was nice seeing so many from Faith Riders too, and having Joel there.  After we talked to people for a while, we gave Stacie her birthday present and then gave her a ride home.  I told DJ we would bring her home because she wanted to open her gift in front of us.  We didn’t have far to go because you can see her driveway from the church.  I texted Eli to see how they were doing.  Guess I don’t need to worry about those boys.  They are pretty capable.  As you can see from the above picture a comment they can fend for themselves.  They were going to watch church online, but didn’t get up til 11:30.   We figured they wouldn’t want to eat at Panda House.  We met Faith Riders at Panda House for lunch, then I took Bill to a Gun Show in Bay City where he met Bruce and Max.  Bruce said he would bring him home when it was over.  I came home to the boys.
I got home and Eli said they forgot to make the pizza.  They had it out and were just getting ready to bake it.  I took over and made it for them.   They played more ping pong until it was ready.  Bruce bought Bill home and asked when Kimmy was picking Eli up.  He was trying to decide whether to take Jack or leave him to hang out with Eli longer.  I called Kimmy and she said she texted Eli that Jared was on his way to get him.  Jared got here a few minutes later.  Everyone talked together for a few minutes, then everyone left.  Bill and I read our Bibles then took a little hour nap before going to Carol’s.  We watched the rest of the Kansas City game and texted with Tina, Matthew and Fred.  Carol had made ground bologna for sandwiches, sloppy joes, deviled eggs and a chocolate sheet cake for us to eat.  It was all delicious.  The lions were way ahead in the first quarter, then things took a turn and San Francisco ended up winning the game with the score 34-31 in the end.  We are still so proud of the Lions.  It was sure fun watching the game with Carol.  She’s such a sweet sister.  We came home and I talked to Vikki for a long time. 

 

No comments: