Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday, 1/29/24, Bill went to his dr. appt. at 10:30, went to Walmart, went to Tony’s with Vikki, went to thrift stores, went to Aldi, came home and watched online church service from yesterday

 

1964 Frankenmuth Bavarian Parade.  Bill’s mom we think in the middle of ladies walking.  She looks exactly like Vikki and Kenzie.  Bill’s dad watching by the blue car
Bill’s family’s house in the background with his sisters, brothers and relatives on the porch.
I was so happy to see what this house looked like.  He always talks about it when we go to Frankenmuth.  Our friends from church have a house where the back yard of this house is.

Bill got ready and went to his doctor appt.  I did took care of feeding cats (the gray and white cat is back now) and unloaded the dishwasher.  Then I played good worshipful music while I ate my breakfast and drank my coffee.   I read my Bible.  Bill came home.  He said they saw something on the MRI and want to do a biopsy of the prostrate now.  We sure are praying and trusting God.  Prayers are appreciated.  Got our family praying.  I left to go pick up some things at Walmart and then met Vikki at Tony’s and we had breakfast.  It was delicious and time with Vikki is always treasured.  We went to a couple of thrift stores after that, then she had to go pick up the kids.  I went to Aldi to get some groceries.  I got home and we watched our church’s online service.  Then I worked on my crocheting.


No comments: