Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday, 1/26/24, went to Melissa’s, Kimmy, Kenzie, Rehvyn and Vikki came over! Dinner with Bill and Max, watched a movie, called Alter Egos

My nephew Mark and his wife and baby Linda.  She’s named after my sister Linda who passed away when she was 60.
Love this picture of Mark and his daughter 
My great niece almost 3 mouths old
Rehvyn was so sweet and such a good baby today. So happy they came to visit 
 
He loved watching Baby Einstein today.  He keeps his attention focused on it for a long time.  
Kenzie made me this out of a branch from the yard and some yarn. Thank you Kenzie!
Nana and her boy!😘
What a good baby
 
He weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz.
 
Just the cutest smile!
 

Abby when I put her back in her bed
Melissa sent me these fun pictures from their stay at Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth.  Jack and Evan look like they are having a blast! So happy for them.






They had to be so happy when there was a ping pong table there.  They love playing it and are very good at it now.  


 I got up at 7 and put chicken breasts in the crockpot so they would be done by lunchtime.  Then I went back to bed for an hour.  I fell right back asleep.  Kimmy was running lat this morning, so I picked up mochas and donuts and took them to Melissa’s.  Max,. Melissa and I enjoyed our donuts and then I left so I would be home when Kimmy came.  I beat her by 5 minutes.  We sat in the family room and visited.  Kenzie called to let us know she was coming after she went to a couple of stores.  Kenzie came and brought our sweet baby.  He was good the whole time he was here.  He’s happy with any of us holding him and he’s happy to be laying on the floor with toys and he’s happy to be watching Baby Einstein.  He sure is focused on it when it’s on.  He is so smart and way ahead of his age. We all just love him so much.  Bill went to get wood pellets for the kernel burner.  Kenzie went outside to look for a bird feather and came in  with branches and a birch stick instead.  She made things for Kimmy and I.  She’s so talented!  When she saw Bill come back, she went out and helped him unload the pellets, which was so nice of her.  Kimmy went out and helped too.  I was fixing chicken noodle casserole for lunch.  Bill came in and picked him up off the baby matt and held him for a while when he was done.  Vikki came when she was done working.  Of course she grabbed her grand baby right away. She sure is a good grandma.  Kenzie made brownies for Peyton and Isaac to take to church to give away tonight.  The kids are making two more batches at their house after school.  Vikki left to get them. Bill called and told me to come meet him and Max at Culver’s for dinner.  I helped Kenzie get things packed up because she wanted to leave at the same time.  I was a few minutes late getting to Culver’s, but Bill called me ahead of time and ordered for me.  We had so much fun with Max.  What a great kid.  I took him home while Bill went home and got the Zoom meeting set up.  He gave the dogs treats, then waited til 6 and fed them all.  I had to put a treat in Abby’s food to get her to eat.  She sure ate it all then.  Max let Vader and Badger outside.  I let Abby out when she was done.  After all the dogs were back inside, I told Max goodbye then headed for home.  Kimmy called and they were going to stop quick so the boys could get some animal crackers to snack on after going to the fish store.  They were in a hurry because they had fish, so I called Bill and had him get them out and some baggies out.  I texted Eli and told him I could see two good looking guys on my Ring video.  Eli texted me lol and told me thanks for the animal crackers and pops and that Liam really liked them.  I have such wonderful grandsons.  Bill and I had a good zoom meeting with our Area Reps to discuss the upcoming Seasons of Refreshing in February.  After that. we watched a movie called Alter Ego’s.  I was a comedy about a Pastor who wanted to bring some changes to his church.  I sure laughed.  

  


No comments: