Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tues., 1/2/24, Had a dentist appt., went to Vikki’s, went to Outback for dinner and to write out our vision for 2024

Peyton when we were at their house
Isaac
Bill and I at Outback

Made oatmeal and had my coffee.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I read my Bible and read some on my book.  Bill brought me a muffin that Charlie bought for me.  I was very happy.  
I got ready and went to my dentist appointment.  It went good, so was thankful.  Went to Walmart afterwards.  Came home and read some more of my book.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  Hailey is headed to the Passion with some friends from her Unite group.  
Bill and I took our Christmas tree over to Vikki.  We are getting a new one.  We stayed and had coffee and visited for a while.  Then we came home, got our last year’s visions, and a gift card and went to Outback to write this year's goals and vision.  We were done with it by the time we ate two loaves of their bread.  Then we ate our salad, our steak and baked potato.  It was so good!  We came home and talked to Kimmy and Jared.  We are glad they are doing good.  We prayed over our visions, then read more of our Bibles, then I read more of my book after doing my blog.  

 

No comments: