Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Wed., 1/17/24, went to Ann Arbor for Bill’s MRI, went to Chelsie, went to Kenzie’s and got to hold Rehvyn lots

Beautiful sunrise this morning
4 cardinals in this picture...there were 6 but I could only get 5 of them in the picture.  One is  on the ground
Beautiful sunset on the way home
I sure loved holding him.  So did his Papa
He had his little tongue out trying to make noises. He’s just so cute!
He had his tongue out here too. 
Kenzie was going to show me how good he is at holding his head up now.  Well we thought he was going to look in the mirror like he did before, but he heard the tv and turned to look at it.  I love Lucy was on


Papa sure loved his Rehvyn time too


Talked to Kimmy this morning.  Had our coffee, I had oatmeal and Bill drank his protein drink. Got ready, then read our Bibles, then left for the VA hospital in Ann Arbor for Bill’s MRI.  We got a close parking spot.  I put a face mask on for extra protection. He got in right away, then 45 minutes later we were leaving.  He said it was noisy and screeching lots.  I’ve never had one, but I remember Melissa saying the same thing.  

We went to Chelsea afterwards and walked through a couple of stores to pass time til it was 4.  Then we met Ron and Bev at a restaurant for dinner.  We enjoyed good food and had a great visit with great friends.  We left for home and talked to Kenzie on our way.  She invited us over, so we stopped at her house since we were close by.  It sure was nice visiting them and holding sweet baby so long.  Their new furniture is beautiful and very comfy.  Rehvyn is sure growing and is such a sweet baby.  We sure enjoyed our time there.

I let Kenzie know when we were home.  She had asked me to when we were leaving.  Talked to Melissa for a while when I got home.  We each shared our funny dreams and got good laughs.  

Please pray for good results for Bill’s MRI.

No comments: