Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday, 9/27/24, Kimmy came over, Vikki came over, we picked Eli up from school, came back to my house, fed fish, relaxed on deck, went to Heritage Homecoming Parade and football game, they won!

So happy Eli had a half day of school and could come over today
Kit Kat loves the deck
Bill carrying the flag in the Homecoming parade
I loved it when he waved at us
Matt’s wife Kristen took the picture above and the two below from the other side of the street and sent them to me.  That was so sweet of her.
Vikki, me and Isaac at the parade.  It was nice that Rody’s Aunt Ann let us sit in front of her house and her and Vershon joined us.

Peyton collected flags and stuck them in her hair...Such a beautiful granddaughter 
Peyton helped decorate this float

The sky was beautiful all around at the beginning of the game.
Bill’s nose and hat, Rody, and Isaac






Band and pom pom squad
Homecoming court introduced


I got up at 8:15 and Kimmy got here at 8:30.  I was so happy to be able to spend a Friday together again.  Vikki came over shortly after and I was even happier.  Vikki and I had oatmeal and coffee.  Kimmy brought a coffee with her.  Bill sliced some bread from Costco and made us all yummy toast.  It was a fun morning.  Kimmy taped up Vikki’s arm for her and my toe.  We both felt better.  Vikki had to leave for work.  

Kimmy and I watched updates on the hurricane.  Eli had a half day of school so we went and picked him up from school, then came back to my house.  Eli had McDonalds on his way back from school and Kimmy, Bill and I had spaghetti at our house.  We fed the fish afterward so I could show Kimmy and Eli how big they have gotten.  Then we sat on the deck and visited and watched birds.  At two, they had to leave to go pick up Adam.  I sent some chocolate chip cookies in baggies for them to have.  Then Eli had to be at school for marching band for a meal and then to get ready for the Parade in Sanford.  I wish I could have been at his parade too.  I will love seeing a video from Kimmy.

I met Vikki and the kids at Rody’s Aunt Ann’s to sit and watch the parade.  Bill, my cousin Pat, and the other guy did a great job representing the Marine Corp. League and carrying flags.  What are the chances of Bill and Eli being in parades on the same day.  After the parade, we came home for a half hour, then headed to the school for the homecoming game.  They ended up winning. Yay!
 

No comments: