Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wed., 9/25,24, Watched news about Hurricane Helene, Put laundry and some other things back in motorhome, had dr. appt., went to Costco, Went through Sunday School Lesson,

Fall weather for the last couple of days.  My garden is still beautiful and the fish have gotten so much bigger.  One of my favorite places to sit.  

Bill was supposed to paint the primer on the playground equipment at church, but it rained in the morning, so it is cancelled and will be done tomorrow.  Six guys will be painting it.
I read my Bible and did my prayer time first thing in the morning.  

Watched the updates on Hurricane Helene.  Praying it is not as bad as they think it will be and that God causes it to loose strength.  Lots of Friend's places in areas it is supposed to hit.
I took some laundry I had done out to the camper with some paper towels and other supplies that needed to be restocked out there for our two week trip to Arkansas.  

In the afternoon, I went to my doctor appt. to have a planter’s wart froze.  I had it done before and it was better, but then came back.  Decided to have it taken care of right away so it wouldn’t get worse before we leave.  My doctor is so nice.  She’s always caring and helpful.  

In the evening, Bill and I went to Costco and walked around.  We got a few things.  We love date times walking through Sam’s and Costco.  The cheap gas pays for both memberships pretty quickly.  

Relaxed and had chocolate covered almonds as a snack.  Yum.  Went over my Sunday School lesson for Sunday.   

No comments: