Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday, 9/5/24, Happy Birthday Bruce! We love you! I filled the Bird feeders, took Bill to the pain Clinic for injection s in his neck,

Happy Birthday Bruce!  We love you!  Very thankful for you and love having you in our family!
Hand now after being discharged

Jack
Evan with his big keyboard
 
Evan
Kit Kat is happy to have me home
Beautiful mums that Kimmy started from seeds last year.  Thank you Kimmy!  I am enjoying them so much.





Texted Bruce to tell him Happy Birthday.  I wasn’t sure if he was at work or working at home, so didn’t call him.  I did my hand exercises, then made coffee, and read my Bible.
Took the towels, and other laundry I washed from the camper and put it back in the camper.  

At 1:15 we left to go to Bill’s appointment at the pain clinic.  He had to have an injection in his neck.  I prayed for him before he went in.  Trusting God for good results again.  
I went to Hallmark and picked up Birthday cards for Bruce, Peyton and Isaac.  Found such nice cards for each of them.  Left and went back to pick up Bill.  I waited in the waiting room for a while before he got done.  He needs a driver when he has this done, so I was his driver.  We went to Sam’s Club and walked around and picked up some things we needed.  After we were done, I ordered a pizza combo for lunch.  Two huge pieces of pizza and a huge fountain drink for $2.50.  Bill didn’t want anything there, so I took mine home.  He was in the driver’s seat like he was going to drive and said he could, but I made him let me drive.  Making him wait the 24 hours they say to wait.  He obliged and got out and let me get in the driver’s seat.  I ate when we got home, then made scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, bacon and toast for him, which he was happy with.  

I went over to take Bruce’s card to him.  Visited for a while, then he and Max left, and I visited with Evan, Jack and Melissa.  Evan showed me all of his amazing Lego sets, and Jack showed me the work he’s done on the bike he is fixing up.  Sure do love them.

Sat on the deck for a while and talked to Vikki when I got home.  Bill had a zoom meeting for 1 1/2 hours with our National Evangelist and all of the State Coordinators in the 9 states in our region.  They are all amazing men of God who lead well.  They discussed the State Rally’s in each state and then all had prayer together and lifted up all the people mentioned who needed prayer.  

I finally caught up on my blogs.  Yay!











 

No comments: