Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday, 11/24/23, Bill filled vehicles and cans up with gas at Kroger, Melissa, Bruce and Jack came over, I checked on the animals at Kimmy's and got Adam's packages, Bill, Hailey and I went to Verizon, Went to Melissa and Bruce's for lasagna

Abby laid by me when I read my Bible this morning
My handsome Jack
Bruce and Jack...Bill's foot lol
New Owl salt and pepper shakers from Cracker Barrel 99 cents each.  Needed another set for the card table when we all eat during holidays
Eli's kitties were all happy to see me when I checked on them today
I tried some things on my phone while at Verizon...Hailey, Isaac and Peyton cooperated.  I wanted to see how it did taking pictures

 
Hailey trying things on her new phone
Having fun playing a game with Jack and a couple of friends from school
Aww, my handsome Evan

We got up and got ready.  Abby was sleeping in her bed in our room and didn't wake up until I woke her up to go outside.  She was a good doggie, so got a couple of treats.  She sure loves her treats.  Bill drank his protein drink and started reading his Bible.  I made and enjoyed my cappuccino and oatmeal, then read my Bible.  After we were done, we went to Kroger to get 30 cents off a gallon up to 35 gallons that we hadn't used yet this month.  That always helps.  While he filled his truck and the cans up, I went into Kroger and got a couple of gift cards and some ice cream.  That will get us $1 off gas for next month.  

We came home after that.  After we were home for a little while, Bruce, Melissa and Jack came over to pick up Abby and visit for a while.  They brought us each a slice of yummy banana bread.  Bill played ping pong with Jack.  

I texted Kimmy, but didn't get an answer, so I texted Adam to see if they were showing where is package was that was supposed to come to his house today.  He asked Kimmy and Jared had just let her know it had arrived.   I left to go there, because Bill wanted Hailey and I to go around 4 to Verizon to upgrade Hailey's phone.  I went to lift the box off the porch
and it was kind of heavy, so I backed my car up and put it in the trunk, then drove out to put it in Jared's workshop.  Then I checked on the kitties.  They were all happy and doing good.  
I gave them some attention, because I know they are missing that with their family gone.
Next I checked on Bo.  He was in with the sheep and I saw a black trough, but it just had a little hay in it.  I didn't see any water anywhere, so I called Kimmy to see if the black thing should have water.  She told me they can go to the other paddock and drink out of those water troughs.  That was a relief.  She also told me there was another package that should have came yesterday.  I went back and looked and it was on the other porch.  Good thing I called her.  I took it out to the workshop and noticed the chickens were all staying in that room by the door to the workshop.  I looked and they didn't have any food, so I filled their food thing and man they were almost fighting over a place to eat.  After that, I left and called Hailey to let her know she could come to my house in a half hour.  She met me there and then Bill, her and I went to Verizon.  Because of Good Friday, she got a great upgrade.  She's on our plan and we have to pay $20 more a month, so I got the upgrade to a 15 and she got my 14.  He cancelled something else for our phone, so now it will be $3 a month extra.  She was very happy, because she had an 8.  Bill had gone there earlier so he had set everything up.  It took a long time and was going to still be 30 minutes to transfer all my stuff on my phone, so we came home and I found my old case for Hailey, and the cords that went to it.  My case fits my new phone so that's great.   We came back and she still had to transfer Hailey's stuff.  Then we went to the Veteran Worker Thrift Store and then to Plato's Closet.
We didn't find anything, but had fun looking and had fun hanging out with Hailey.   We went back and had to wait for another half hour.  Rody came and tried to help.  He knows what Bruce has to do to Hailey's phone when she gets home so that was good.  Bruce can call him if he needs any info.  Hailey was going to Brianna's to spend the night.  She went home to eat, then headed to Brianna's.  Melissa called and asked me if I wanted to come for Bruce's Lasagna and of course I said yes,  We had talked earlier about me having lasagna and her boys who don't like lasagna having my spaghetti I made.  I offered to bring the spaghetti for Max and Evan and she said yes too.  The lasagna was so delicious.  Max said he loved Nana's spaghetti and even asked if there was any more for him to have.  He made my day. Melissa and I visited while we ate. I left after eating because I needed to work on a few more things to do at home on my phone.  It was pretty easy once I was home and started it. 
I had messaged Kenzie to see when she wanted to make butter horns with me.  We love doing that together and have done it since she was little.  She wants to do it tomorrow, so I made the dough tonight as it has to sit overnight in the refrigerator.  She will be a big help making the filling, rolling them out, cutting them, putting the filling on, then rolling them up and putting frosting and nuts on them.  It's always fun doing it together 


 

No comments: