Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wed., 11/29/23, Finished decorating the house, Bill put lights up outside, I went to Vikki’s....Kenzie blessed me with lots of goodies she made to eat

My Christmas cactus is blossoming
Today was warmer, so Kit Kat made a comfy spot on the side of the house

Isaac enjoying a bowl of crackers
Peyton with her braided hair
Rooms are decorated.  Didn’t put out as many decorations this year.



And the star is straightened!!!

Charlie had a test at the hospital this morning, then he picked Bill up to go for coffee.  I made oatmeal and a cappuccino.  Listened to worship music while I ate.  While Bill was gone I finished decorating.  When he got home, we read our Bibles.  Kenzie called and said she would let me know when she was done baking at Omi’s so I could meet her at her moms, because she had some yummy things she made to give me.  She was sweet and stopped at Melissa’s to drop some goodies off for them too.  Bill hauled all the totes back upstairs.  He went outside for quite a while.  It was still pretty cold out and windy, but not as bad as yesterday.  Kenzie let me know she was at Vikki’s, so I headed over there.  Kenzie had chocolate covered peanut butter balls, chocolate covered walnuts, peanut butter fudge, and pretzels with a Rolo and M & M.  Everything was delicious.  She also had made Cranberry juice and brought me a jar.  She poured it into a glass for me.  It was so good.  I am going to be making some of that.  Thank you so much Kenzie!!! I love you!  Vikki was making some Minestrone soup.  She had gotten it at the store in New Lothrop.  I got some Vegetable Beef when I was there.  The Minestrone was so good that I can’t wait to try the other kind.  We had lots of laughs while eating it because the little round noodles kept making faces in our spoons.  It was a had to be there moment.

I dropped Peyton and Isaac off at church on my way home.  The lights Bill put up looked beautiful in the dark.  He did a great job.  He took some pictures and sent them to me.  All we have to do is put the Nativity pieces out there now.  

We watched a movie, about Christmas in Holly.  It was filmed in Holly, Michigan.  It was a little boring and wasn’t our favorite.  

Texted with Maddy today.  Brielle just got diagnosed with Sleep Apnea that is severe.  They are talking about taking her tonsils out although she is pretty little for that or a Cpap machine.  That would be so hard too.  Praying for healing for our sweet girl.  She is a year old now.  Her eye she had problems with when she was a baby looks amazing now.  You can’t even tell anything was wrong.  She is the most joyful, smiley little girl.  







No comments: