Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sat. Nov. 4, 2023, Slept in, got lots done outside, nice, sunny and in the 50's

 

Bill cut the cherry tree down.  We are going to plant something else where it was when he pulls the stump out.  

I slept in until 9:30 this morning.  Wow!  That doesn't happen often.  Bill was already up.  I got up and made oatmeal and made Bill a coffee and me a cappuccino.  After I ate, I put awesome worship on.  Read my Bible after worship.  I'm almost done with Numbers and will be starting Deuteronomy.  Interest stuff to read about even though there are also lots of names and genealogy.  

For lunch, we had soup and chicken salad sandwiches again.  Then we went outside to trim the cherry tree.  Bill was going to trim and I was going to pick up branches and take them to the back yard.  We decided we would take it all the way down and plant something else in its place.  Bill also pulled the trailer from out back into the driveway and we loaded it in it and he took it back where the brush pile is.  I trimmed the rosebush that was under the tree and hard to get at.  Then I trimmed the stuff in the front and weeded the area by the sidewalk.  After that was cleaned up, I went to the back and started working around the house, then did the new flower garden, then by the shed.  Bill picked up leaves again, then helped me pull the garbage cans to the front.  Lots of stuff to go in yard waste again this week.  Many piles of leaves on the garden I will be spreading out too.  That will be a different day while the temperatures are nicer again. 

Kimmy texted me that Logan's aunt and uncle found Kimmy's cat, Teddy and have had him for a week.  They took him to the Animal shelter to see if he had a chip, then posted in the Hope Neighborhood Watch.  They will be picking him up tomorrow.  I am so happy they found him and know how happy the boys are to have their cat back.  

Vikki, Kenzie and I face timed tonight.  We were laughing so hard, because Vikki's face turned into a beautiful girl.  I was going to ask her how she did that, but then she said why am I looking like this, so I know she didn't know.  Then I changed myself into my Avatar.
Kenzie wanted to try to change to something but could only figure out a round head, with two polka dot eyes and a funny mouth.  No other features except Kenzie's hair were show.  She looked so funny.  We had fun with that for a while, then got off.  Kenzie FaceTimed to show us the baby's book stand and what she did with it.  It looks so nice.  She put the books in tubs and put other stuff on it.  



No comments: