Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wed., 11/15/23, fed the birds, cleaned more, Kenzie came over, Bill picked up more leaves

 

Kenzie and I having sandwiches for lunch with White Grape Juice to drink
Another really windy day and the leaves sure are staying on the tree.  Bill would like to get the leaf picking up done, but this tree never cooperates.  It is beautiful though.

Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Played good worship music.  I had my regular oatmeal with cappuccino.  I filled all of the bird feeders.  That should last them a while.  I gave Kit Kat some attention.  When I came in, I vacuumed the floors.  Then I picked up the rugs and moved the chairs and other things from the foyer, kitchen and utility room.  Gave the floor a good scrubbing on my knees.  It always feels good to have it really super clean.  Tomorrow morning I will clean the Kernel Burner so it is super clean too.  

Bill read his Bible while I finished cleaning. I read mine after I was done.  Kenzie called a couple of times, and Melissa called.  Bill is going to be Evan's special friend at school on Friday.  I was his special friend last year.  We are down to just one grandkid at the school now, so only one gets to go.  

Kenzie came over for a while.  We talked to Kimmy for a while.  She had a carved turkey breast sandwich and I had a ham sandwich.  We had a cheese stick too and White Grape Juice.  After we ate, she bought in store stuff she bought for Travis for Christmas, some things for her and some things for the. baby.  Everything was beautiful and she got such great deals.  Some cute things were from Goodwill.  We had fun looking at them.  We went upstairs and I got some Christmas wrapping paper out for her to wrap some gifts.  She put others in a Christmas bag.  We also went through some things I had in totes in the attic that were hers when she was little.  She found her favorite stuffed animal, Harmony, and was very happy about that.  She also laughed when she saw another box with her arm sling she wore when she broke her arm and some other things she told me I should throw away.  We made some progress on attic stuff lol.  After she was done, we took stuff out to her car and she left.  Sure was nice seeing her again today.   

No comments: