Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wed., 11/22/23, Slept in, Kimmy and family left for Georgia for Thanksgiving with the Russell side of the family, Bill went to coffee with Charlie, I went through pictures, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over, Bruce and Max came over

Vikki with the mug Danyelle made her.  Below is the other side of it
 
Peyton with Josey's baby girl
Vikki, Danyelle and the baby

Isaac showing Peyton how to play the clarinet...Wyatt and Lucy listening lol.

Bill got up to go for coffee with Charlie.  I slept in til nine.  I was dreaming about Melissa and felt like I was really in a deep sleep.  I texted Kimmy right away to see how far they were.  They were in Ohio.  Jared sent me the map so I could see their journey and know where they were.  I told them it wasn't the same without mile markers.  Then they let me know what mile marker they were at.  They sure are a fun couple.  I had my oatmeal and cappuccino.  Bill got home and I asked how Charlie was.  He was kind of down because yesterday and today, they took 3.3 liters of fluid off his lungs again.  It is discouraging for him to go through.  He sure is in our prayers.  We read our Bibles. 

 I went through pictures and deleted those I didn't want or where there were two pretty much the same.  Deleted some old screen shots too.  I should do this more often to keep up on them.  Just in the nick of time, but I did our Rescue Mission Thanksgiving meal donation.
Kept track of where Kimmy and Jared were and did some texting.  

Fed the hungry birds.  The feeders were all nearly empty.  Will have to be picking up more food now.  Kit Kat followed me and than when I got in the house, I noticed her under the tree with all the feeders.  I tapped on the window and she came running.  I called her to the other door and gave her a treat to distract her from the bird watching.  I got a nice talk with Melissa in too.   

Vikki didn't have to work to day so I got a long talk with her in.  She was very happy that Danyelle and her grand baby came to spend part of the day with them.  She blessed Vikki with the cutest Grammy mug.  She also made one for Kenzie that's really cute and says Mama.  She is a really good friend to Vikki and has been for a long time.  

Rody was coming to hook up a different wifi for us.  I called Vikki and told her they could all eat spaghetti with us.  They came over and we all ate.  Bill ate early because he had to leave to train a couple of guys who want to join CMA.  Rody told Bill he should take the wifi box that he got back because it would work good like the one we have.  Rody unhooked it and I packed it in the box for Bill to take back.  Good thing we have Rody who knows about stuff like that.  After Bill left, we all sat around talking.  Bruce and Max came to get the scope.  I had to call Bill to find out where it was.  I found it and gave it to Max. Max is selling the scope and getting a different one.  They visited for a few minutes then had to leave.  Vikki, Rody and the kids left shortly after that.  Bill got home shortly after they left.   

I forgot to take pictures of the kids when they were here, but Vikki sent me a couple.  She had sent me some pictures earlier too.  





 

 

 

No comments: