Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thurs., Nov. 2, 2023, Happy Birthday Matthew! My Nephew Mark's baby guru was born in Vietnam, Took soup to Charlie and Sue, filled motor home with gas,

Happy Birthday to my Nephew Matthew.  Such an amazing nephew and one of the nicest people I know.  I love you Matt.
Me, Melissa and Jack at a play at Valley called Fly Babies.  We had so much fun! 

Had my yummy oatmeal and my coffee.  Bill just had a protein drink.  He read his Bible, then I joined him and read mine when I was done eating.  He met Charlie at 10:30 for coffee.  I took some homemade vegetable soup over to Sue’s for her and Charlie to have.  Charlie came home, got some coupons and went to Meijer.  I got to say a quick hello at least.  Sue and I had a nice visit.  Her knee surgery this month has been canceled because her toe hasn’t healed since surgery in August.  

When I got home, I cut the rose vines down that grew way up in our little cherry tree out front.  Then Bill came outside and asked me if I wanted to go with him to put gas in the motor home.  Doesn’t need much, but it’s supposed to be full for the winter.  I was happy to go and ride in it again.  Vikki called and I talked to her, than Sue called to tell me she tried the soup and it was very good.  

When we got home, we ate lunch, then I went out and gave Kit Kat some attention.  I like her hanging out on the deck on her blankets.  I got some plant holders from Amazon that came today.  I put some of them together and stuck them in my Crown Of Thorns plant to hold it up.  It's getting so tall, I was getting concerned that it might fall over.  This took care of the problem.  Bill and I took a short nap in the love seat, then Melissa called me and told me about a play at school Jack wanted to go to.  Bruce was pretty busy with all the stuff he had going on, so I told Melissa I would go with them.  I picked them up and we went to Jack's school.  The movie was so cute and the kids did an amazing job acting.  One of Jack's friends had one of the lead parts and was perfect for it.  The costumes and make up looked amazing too.  We had cookies and drinks at intermission that were yummy.  What a fun night with two of my favorite people.  It was amazing how they put up nice walls, put carpet down, put comfy seats in and made this area of the gym like a nice auditorium.  If we didn't know the school, we would have never known we were in the gym.  Everything was very nice!

I dropped Melissa and Jack off at home, and came home and worked on my blog. 

My Nephew Mark and his wife Tuyen had their baby girl today.  She was 8 lbs. and very healthy.  So beautiful.  Pictures will be put on the blog tomorrow.























No comments: