Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tues., Nov. 7, 2023, Went to Vikki's, worked on carving and putting holes in wax melters, yummy soup, Taco Tuesday, cake and strawberries for Kenzie and Travis's Birthdays, Prayer in the evening


Vikki, Travis, Kenzie and Kimmy working on carving and putting holes in wax melters Kimmy made.  Kimmy smoothed everyone's when we were done.
So fun to watch everyone's artistic talents 
 
Vikki, me, Kenzie and Travis
Travis, Kenzie and Peyton before we left to go to Sombrero's for Taco Tuesday
Kimmy sent me these pictures of the carved wax melters.  I love the different shaped holes in them.  Mine were pretty plain and simple. I just did different sized holes.  No carving.  
 

I got up and got ready to go with Maddy, but she texted me and Brielle was still sick and her mom couldn't watch her, so we are going a different day when she's better.  I don't want to catch anything for over the holidays (or anytime) and never want to take a chance on giving something to Melissa. Praying for my sweet Brielle though.

I ate my oatmeal and drank my cappuccino.  Vikki called me to let me know when Kenzie and Travis were coming to her house, so I left to get there around the same time.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Kimmy there and very happy to see her.   I brought the angel food cake, strawberries and cool whip so we could celebrate Kenzie and Travis's birthdays.  Brought their cards too.  

Bill picked up Max and spent about 4 hours with him.  They went out to eat and went to some shops.  

Vikki and Kimmy set up the table with all the wax melters and tools to carve them and make holes in them on the table.  We all had two to work on, but ended up doing one more.  We had Vikki's yummy cheddar broccoli soup.  We all loved it!  We had fun working on the wax melters and seeing the talented creations, especially Travis and Kenzie's.  Vikki did a great job too.  Mine were very plain, but fun to do.  Kimmy was the one who smoothed them when we were finished.  At 1:15, all of us except Isaac went to Sombrero's for Taco Tuesday.  I insisted it was my turn to treat (they haven't given me my turn yet) so was happy to get to treat them all.  Very cheap and good meal.  For 6 of us it was only $23.  Kenzie did our tradition and bought us each a candy bar for our dessert.  So sweet of her and I would have forgot to do that.  I made her let me pay for that too.  It was nice that Kimmy could eat there with us too.  She had to leave early to go pick up Eli, but she got to enjoy the food and take some to go with her.  Vikki, Travis, Peyton and I went to Goodwill on our way back to Vikki's.  We all found some good stuff we bought.  Kenzie found lots of really cute things for the baby.  We went to Vikki's and looked at it when we got there.  Then we had angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip on it.  Yum!  We all liked that too.  Rody came home and had some too.  I sent the rest home with Kenzie and Travis.  Such a fun day!  We love our family.

When I got home, I read my Bible and relaxed some, than I went to church for Intercessory prayer.  There was a big group of us there tonight.  We all prayed over Jennifer who is the director and head teacher of our church preschool.  She does an amazing job.  Prayer is so important for whatever we do, so we are thankful we can intercede for people and our church, the staff and all the ministries.  We are blessed!

  

 

No comments: