Saturday, November 11, 2023

Sat., 11/11/23, Happy 26th Birthday My Kenzie!!!!!. We love you! Went to Faith Riders Chapter meeting, Rode around and got Veterans deals, Went to Vikki's a couple of times, went to Melissa a couple of times, went to Kimmy's


Happy Birthday Kenzie!  We love you so much.  So nice spending time with you celebrating your birthday!
Happy Veteran's Day Bill!  You are my love and my hero!
I love my Marine!!!
Bill
My dad was a handsome Army guy and my hero also!
At the CMA meeting, little Lydia wore the birthday candle hat and we sang to her.  She turns 2 on Nov. 24th
Bill got a free carwash for my car at the new carwash for Veteran's Day
Going through at the end.  You can see our car in the mirror.
Bill, Kenzie and Peyton when we dropped pizza's and pop off
Kenzie and I
Hailey when we dropped pizza off there too. 
Evan is very happy about how tall he is getting
Me and Bill at Applebee's.  He got his free meal, and a coupon for $5 off the next visit and I had an oriental chicken salad that was delicious.  I had a gift card for me!
When we went back to Vikki's for angel food cake, strawberries and cool whip, somebody got a hold of my phone and took this picture that made me smile.  Rody looks guilty.
The Birthday Girl!
This is the delicious food Vikki made.  This is Kenzie's plate. Bill and I were full, but I did eat a small chicken salad croissant. 
Kenzie with the baby hip carrier Bill surprised her with.  He didn't even tell me he got it for her.  Today he did mention he had a gift for her.  She tried it with Peyton's doll.  Baby looks pretty happy lol.  I love that Bill does these thoughtful things for the kids and grandkids.  We are blessed!
Kenzie with her Angel Food Cake and birthday candle.  We sang to her while she was holding.  Then she put the candle out with her fingers.  She takes after her papa.
Peyton, Kenzie, Eli with his hurt ankle, Lucy on his lap, and Isaac
When I was coming down the street I could see a light show in Bruce and Melissa's driveway.  Jack was having fun with his light saber.  He sure is talented with it. I picked up the crutches from their house to take to Eli
My welcoming committee when I got to their house.  Kimmy was outside too.  I was so happy to bring the crutches to Eli.  
I was sure happy to see Adam.  He stayed home today.  Nobody planned to be gone as late as we were.  Eli's foot changed plans.  

Lots of veteran's freebee's today.  So nice that they honor veterans like this.  Bill got a free breakfast sandwich from McDonalds.  Bill and I went to the Faith Rider's Chapter Meeting.  It was a great meeting with lots of activities planned to raise money for Run for the Son.  It is a very active chapter now with great officers.  Afterwards, Bill went to get a free haircut, a free oil change for his truck and some free food from Little Caesars.  I went to Vikki's to see Kenzie and visit for a little bit before I had to be home for Bill to pick me up.  

I worked on my story for our Christmas Jubilee at church tomorrow afternoon and read my Bible.  Bill got home and we left to go get a free carwash for my car and pick up some more free food.  He also got a gift certificate to go to Texas Roadhouse for a free meal anytime before May 31, 2024.  That is really nice that they do that.  He got a free pulled pork sandwich and fries from Famous Daves.  He also got 2 Arby's Roast beef sandwiches.  
He will be enjoying pizza (got some made special with no cheese) for today and tomorrow.
I enjoyed a piece too, but mine had cheese on it.  One Little Caesars gave him a large pizza because they ran out of lunch combo's.  Monday we get to go to the Golden Coral and veterans get to eat free there too.  

We came back to our house to relax for a while, then at 4:30 went to Applebees for his free meal there.  He will have to go on a diet after all this good food.  We went to Vikki's for angel food cake after that.  We were going to go earlier, but Eli hurt his foot at the youth retreat at our church and had to go to urgent care to get it check out to see if it was broken.  It was really swollen bad an very painful.  The radiologist has to read the X-ray.  The girl there didn't see a break, but said she thought it was sprained.  It was very painful for Eli to get around when he got back to Vikki's.  I thought I had crutches in my attic from Bill's broken foot experience, but I didn't.  I called Melissa and she had some there.  I let Kimmy know, but they had been gone so long they wanted to get home to Adam.  They had gotten in backed up traffic because of an accident so that took more time.  I didn't tell Kimmy until I was 5 minutes from her house that I had picked up the crutches and was bringing them there.  I knew she would tell me not too.  I was so happy I did though and Eli was sure happy to get them.  Kimmy told me I shouldn't have with all the deer out right now.  I knew she would say that.  They all were out on the deck and greeted me when I got there.  That made it worth going even more.  I love my family and loved spending time with all of them today...Missed my Jacob though.  I will see him when we celebrate our Thanksgiving though and get to go to his Eddy Band Holiday Concert too.  Yay!



No comments: