Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday, 11/16/23, Cleaned the Kernel Burner, Melissa came over, Made ground cranberry sauce up, Organized upstairs bedroom, Max came over, went to Culver's

Max got pillows and a big blanket for all three dogs and told them to take a nap.  Vader obey and put his head right down on the pillow.  All three look pretty comfy.
When we look out our windows in the family room we see yellow!!
Max and Papa trying the new shotgun out
Papa and Jack
Max when he saw Vader when he got home.  He loves his dog and his dog loves him.
Evan...He was showing me how he can type 65 wpm now with no errors.  I was impressed!

I got up at 5 and turned the kernel burner off.  Went back to bed and got up a 8 and got everything ready to clean the kernel burner.  Covered furniture with sheets and put a sheet on the floor in front of the fireplace.  Of course I prayed before I started.  I got it all scraped out and the ash pan dumped, then vacuumed it.  After that I took all the pieces apart and cleaned and vacuumed each one.  Then the tricky part.  I put all the parts back in, and I know they went in very easily because God helped me.  I have done this enough to know I need His help.  I was so thankful. 

It was a beautiful day with temperatures hitting 65 degrees.  I will take that.  Melissa came over.  She brought Badger with her.  He did all of his tricks so cute.  He is a great dog.  Melissa and I had bacon and egg sandwiches for lunch.  I made her a cappuccino too.
After lunch, we sat and visited.  I gave her some pictures I had that were on a picture board Vikki made up for me.  She had marked on the back of them what book they go in.  We talked to Vikki on speaker phone for a while.  

Bill went to pick Max up.  Bill took him to Auburn.  He got a new shotgun that is lighter for him.  Max really liked it. They came back and tried it out.  Then the three of us went to Culver's to eat.  We had such a good time.  When we took Max home, we got to see Jack and Evan, and of course Bruce.  We visited for a while, then Bill told Bruce we could take Jack to his fencing class.  It is pretty close to our house.  We enjoyed our visit on the ride there then dropped him off.  All three of them are such wonderful boys.  

I made the ground cranberries and oranges up.  Will add nuts when we have our Thanksgiving.  I think only me, Bruce, Sue and Charlie like them.  I always like to have them though.  I make extra and freeze it for Christmas.  It tastes just the same.

I organized the upstairs bedroom and got totes put in the attic where they belong.  I also went through some of my phone pictures and deleted those I didn't need to keep.  

 

No comments: