Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday, 11/19/23, Went to church, Jacob came with us, Jenna got saved, Claire got baptized, Vikki, Peyton, Kimmy, Jared, Jacob, and Mykenzie had left overs with us, hunted all over for Jacob's keys, took Kimmy home,

Jacob, Rody and Isaac in the sound room at church
Kenzie and Papa
Peyton...she went to her friends for a sleep over last night and they never went to sleep.  She's a tired girl today!  She's wrapped in her burrito blanket.  I tried to take a bite but she wouldn't let me lol.
Kenzie and Peyton....Peyton's still sleeping
The wax melters Kimmy and Jared made that we all poked holes in.  We had so much fun that day and they sure turned out beautiful.
Jacob, Papa and Jared checking out how the Lions are doing
Jacob and Papa

Yay, Claire, my best friend's granddaughter, got baptized today!
Such a great decision to follow Jesus!

I woke Jacob up at 8 like he said to, but went back upstairs at 8:30 and woke him up again.  This time he really did get up lol.  He was up very late last night.  Bill and I drove the truck and Jacob drove my car to church, because we are going to Muffins with Missions after church and Jacob has to get back and do homework.  Bill and I went to prayer and Jacob went in the sound room with Rody and Isaac.  We went in to the sanctuary for church afterwards and sat with Vikki and Peyton.  Pastor gave a really good message.  We went up to pray with people afterwards.  Jenna, some friend's of ours granddaughter, who was in my Sunday School class, had quit going to church. She came up for prayer with her grandparents.  She had been making wrong choices, but repented and asked Jesus to be her Lord and Savior.  Nothing better than that.  We were all in tears!

We went to Muffins for Missions after that.  A young couple from our church who are missionaries was there with their young family and shared about their ministry.  They are doing amazing things for the Lord.

We came home and Rody and Isaac were in the driveway.  I told them to come in an fix a plate before they went to Midland to take graduation pictures of someone, but they said they didn't have time.  Vikki and Peyton were already inside.  Kimmy and Jared came a little while later and were going to eat left overs and then take Jacob back to his dorm.  Kenzie came over since she couldn't make it yesterday.  We all enjoyed leftovers from yesterday.
We had fun hanging out together and watched some old videos from 2002.  Sure brought back memories.  When Kimmy and Jared were ready to leave to take Jacob back, Jacob couldn't find his keys.  Poor Jacob.  I could tell he was feeling so bad.  We were all looking everywhere, even in the same places 3 or 4 times.  We even went outside and looked by the swings where he had gone out for the Phone game to take a picture and was hanging upside down.  We checked on our phone to see what he was wearing and Kimmy said it couldn't have been out there where he lost them.  Jacob said he remembered setting them on the dresser when he put his suit on.  We never did find them.  Vikki tried to call the place where his concert was last night, but no one answered.  Finally they had to leave.  They left and a short time later, Kimmy called to see if I could take her home if Jared dropped her back off.  She had been away from the other boys all day and wanted to at least see them before they went to bed.  I was glad to take her.  We had fun visiting on the way to her house after such a stressful time hunting for keys.  I dropped her off, and saw the boys and her waving in the window when I drove out the driveway.  I honked and let her know when I was home.  
I love being able to help them.  They have helped us with so much so many times.  I love how everyone in our family loves helping each other.  We are so blessed.  I finished reading my Bible when I got home and then did my blog.  Kimmy let me know, Jacob's door to his dorm was unlocked and he got in ok when they got there.  Yay!  Another thing to be thankful for.  

 

No comments: