Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tues., 11/28/23, Decorated our Christmas tree, put up other Christmas decorations, went to Melissa's

I put an old snowmobile suit and blanket on top of Kit Kat’s house to make it warmer for her.  Well she went on top under the blanket.  That lump under the blanket on top is her.  She is such a silly cat, but smart and knows how to get warm

Christmas tree all decorated...have to turn the star on the top a little but that will happen tomorrow
I was taking a picture of Evan and Abby in front of their tree and he’s gotten so tall, I can hardly see the tree.  

Ate my usual breakfast, then read my Bible.  After that, Bill and I brought the Christmas decorations down from upstairs.  I am so thankful for walk in attics. 

Bill helped me get the lights on the tree, then he went outside and got the stable he made for our nativity set up in front of the house.  He worked outside for quite a while.  I finished decorating the tree and decorated the fireplace in the family room.  Put other decorations out too.  Then decided to finish the rest tomorrow.

I ran some outside Christmas lights and other things to Melissa’s.  Some of their outside lights burned out and when she told me, I told her I would drop ours off.  We aren’t putting lots of lights outside anymore.  We’re just putting out the Nativity, doing spotlights on the pillars and the moving Christmas ornament lights on the garage.  Evan met me in the driveway and helped carry stuff.  I went in to see their tree.  All three dogs greeted me at the door.  I gave them some treats.  Melissa’s tree looked beautiful.  I told Evan I wanted to take a picture of him and he said in front of the tree.  So funny when I looked at it because their tree looked big, but I could hardly see it in the picture because Evan has gotten so tall and big.  I headed to Aldi after that, and got a few things I needed.  Then I came home and finished some more decorating.  I talked with Kenzie a few times today, and also Vikki.  I fell asleep on the loveseat for a little while and Melissa called.  I thought it was morning lol.  Glad she woke me up so I still will sleep good tonight.  I made Bill some popcorn.  He had asked me to right as I was getting ready to nap, so I told him I would make him some later.  

We ate warmed up noodle casserole for dinner, then watched a good movie called, Christmas Angel.  Such a great story about noticing others needs and giving secretly to help meet them.   




No comments: