Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday, 11/3/23, Happy Birthday to Travis!, Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki came over, My nephew Mark and his wife had their baby girl,

Happy Birthday Travis!  We love you!
Beautiful Sunrise this morning.   Went upstairs and saw it through the window so took a picture.  Sometimes I miss them downstairs because the neighbor's house, the buildings and the trees block it.
My nephew Mark, watching the doctor hold his baby daughter up.  She was born by Caesarian
Tuyen holding their baby...so precious

Kimmy, Bill and I watched Jacob's concert this morning.  They sounded wonderful and Jacob did amazing!
Adam sent me these cool pictures of what he welded.  Looks like he is doing amazing.  I am so happy he loves it. 


Got up early so I would be ready and have chicken salad made up before Kimmy got here.  Had my oatmeal a cappuccino.  Remembering my dad who passed away 14 years ago today.  I sure do miss him.  He was the best dad ever!  Kimmy came at around 9:30 and I made her a cappuccino.   Bill, Kimmy and I called Travis and sang Happy Birthday to him and wished him a happy birthday.  He's 31 this year.  We watched Jacob's last concert on the television.  They sounded amazing.  Then we visited and Kimmy put a new screen protector on my watch for me.  My nephew Mark and his wife in Vietnam had their baby girl today.  Her name is Khue Line (pronounced Kway-Lynn).  They always give the baby a nickname in Vietnam that they call her at home.  They are going to call her Linda after my sister, Mark's mom.  She passed away when she was 60 and I know this would make her so happy. 

 Melissa came after she took Max to school.  She brought Badger too.  We had vegetable soup and chicken salad sandwiches for lunch, and I made Melissa a Cappuccino too.  We had fun hanging out, then when Vikki got out of work, she came over.  I had her lunch ready when she got here, and made her a cappuccino too.  It was so nice having them all over today.  Kimmy and Melissa had to leave to go pick up kids from school.  Vikki stayed for a while, then had to leave to run to the store and then get Peyton and Isaac from school.   

We read our Bibles and then decided to go to Midland to Big Boy so I could use my app to get a Slim Jim and fries for $5.  They brought my food out and then brought Bill a cheeseburger instead of a hamburger.  We had waited for a very long time for our food.  Then the waitress didn't bring any napkins or silverware.  When she came back with Bill's hamburger, the food was cold.  We went to pay and heard other people complaining about the service.  I sure hope they get things straightened out because I don't want Big Boy to close there like all the other ones.  

We went to the new Hobby Lobby after that and walked around.  After taking that long at the restaurant, there was only 15 more minutes before Hobby Lobby closed so we didn't get to see much.  Bought a couple of things for Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.  

Came home and watched a movie called "Only One Way". Amen!  Jesus is the only way to heaven.  The Bible makes that very clear.  

At 10 p.m., I sent a message to Mark and his wife congratulation them.  They sent me a video back showing me the baby.  It was morning for them in Vietnam.

No comments: