Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tues., 11/14/23, Took Bill for injections, went to the Mall, went to Sombreros for Taco Tuesday with Vikki and Kenzie, Watched the March in Washington DC to stand with Israel

Bill, Kenzie, Vikki and me at Sombreros for Taco Tuesday...So much fun and great food!
Kimmy and Jared's last trip with Sheep/lambs.  Bittersweet for sure.

Bill took the garbage out in the morning.  I helped empty some waste baskets from upstairs.  Bill drank a protein drink, then read his Bible.  I made a cappuccino and my oatmeal for breakfast.  After I finished eating, I read my Bible.  Deuteronomy is such an amazing book of the Bible telling of all the great things God has done and reminding us how important it is to follow God, obey him and read and keep His Word.  It also gives a warning to those who don't.  I choose to follow and be blessed.  

Kimmy sent me a picture of their last load of sheep/lambs.  I felt sad to see them, but yet am happy life will be easier for Kimmy and Jared.  Lots of hard work taking care of sheep and keeping them sheared.  They have done an amazing job.  

I took Bill to the pain clinic so he could have his hip injections at 1.  He had to have an epidural before having it done.  I went to Aldi's while I waited and got the groceries I need for this week and our Thanksgiving dinner.  I left and was back pulling in the parking lot when Bill called me to say I could pick him up.  I was his designated driver.  He asked me if I wanted to walk through Penney's so I told him yes.  We got a few great deals there.  Then we walked the whole mall and went into Macy's where we got a couple of more great deals.  I got a really nice dressy sweater for 12.99 that was 45.00.  Bill got lots of gold toe socks for great prices.  He also got a nice sweater for a great price.  We came home from there and put groceries away.  Vikki called and she and Kenzie were leaving to go to Sombreros, so Bill and I left to go there too.  We got there and they had the big table in the corner.  We had a really nice waitress who is Vikki's favorite.  She is mine now too.  The food was delicious and of course we ended with candy bars for dessert.  Vikki and I got chocolate crisp and Bill and Kenzie got dark chocolate.  That was our sweet ending there.

We all left, and Bill and I came home and he took a short nap and I watched the March for Israel at Washington DC at the mall.  Over 200,000 showed up.  It was amazing.  I watched half of it and will finish the other half tomorrow.  I stand with Israel!  Praying for Israel every day! 



No comments: