Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday, 11/20/23,, Bill went to breakfast with Rich, Kenzie came over, Vikki came over, I went to Melissa's, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, met Alec and Maddy at Super Cafe

 

Didn't take any pictures today, but did save this one out of my memories that came up.  It was 12 years ago in Osceola.  Our church blessed us with a free stay at the Huron House.  It was beautiful and very relaxing.  

Bill went to breakfast with Rich.  I slept in and then got up after he was ready.  I made oatmeal and had my cappuccino.  I put worship music on and then read my Bible after that. 
Sue called to get us praying because Charlie was having his lung drained today.  He has the other one done tomorrow.  We had already been praying.  

Did some laundry.  I also put some Thanksgiving stuff away.  Going to start on Christmas decorating since we had our Thanksgiving celebration.  Will still be celebrating thankfulness for everything God has blessed us with.  That is a daily thing.  

Kenzie called me and we talked for quite a while.  She asked if she could use the shop vac to vacuum her car.  Then she came over and we got to visit more.  Her mom came over after work.  We all ate leftovers.  I packed up a plate for Kenzie to take to Travis.  She forgot to yesterday.  They left to go to Kenzie's doctor's appt.  I noticed Bill hauling the shop vac to the front of the house.  I thought about how messy she said her car was and wondered if he would still do it.  He did!  What a sweet grandpa.  

I went to visit Melissa and drop off Jack's stuff he forgot here.  I had a nice time visiting with Melissa and Max.  Then Jack came in and said hi too.  The dogs were so cute doing all of their tricks and looking for treats.  Max was laughing lots.  I stayed until my alarm went off. Then I went to pick up Peyton and Isaac from school.  We went to my house and Peyton showed me lots of things she is putting on her Christmas list.  Isaac and her had some ice cream with chocolate syrup on it.  We had to go meet Alec and Maddy at Super Cafe, so they stayed at our house until Vikki and Kenzie picked them up.  We had a good visit with Maddy and Alec and ate really good food.  We know the owners so like to go there to support their business.   Kenzie called to thank me for vacuuming her car, but I told her it was Papa and asked if she wanted to talk to him.  She did of course and thanked him lots. We saw Michael there again.  I forgot my backpack at Melissa's and was supposed to pick it up afterward, but didn't think of it until I was at home and in my PJ's.  Decided it could wait until tomorrow.  I called Melissa and we had a nice talk.  I texted with Jacob.  He sent me an amazing song he likes today.  It was so good.  




 


No comments: