Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday, 11/12/23, went to church, went to lunch with Diane and James, and John & family, Bill picked up Max and spent time with him, I did a table with Megan for our Christmas Jubilee for the kids and families tonight

Tonight at Church we had the Christmas Jubilee.  There were around 100 there.  Families came to the story/craft ornament/and game tables together.  Everyone had lots of fun and they went home with lots of cute meaningful ornaments.  The pictures are from Megan and my table.  I taught a story about Jesus's family tree and Simeon and Anna.  Then everyone made Christmas tree hand ornaments and decorated them.  Megan gave them a Would you rather Game after the craft.

 
 
Nolan helped Bently and Brittany helped the girls
Harper didn't want to do it at first, but then loved doing it


 
 

Cassy doing the closing with all the parents and kids.  She did such an amazing job and Jesus was glorified.  Such a great message.

 We went to prayer, than to the church service.  When we were done praying and I opened my eyes, I saw Jenny was in the room praying too.  Bill had told her I was there and brought her back.  God has really been working in her heart and she was really moved by the prayer.  It was an awesome time of prayer.  

We went into the church for the service after prayer.  The Worship was awesome and the message was so very good.  I am going to listen to it again.  '

Bill picked up Max and brought him to our house to do a little target shooting.  I talked to him for a while, then I had to go to the church for the Christmas Jubilee.  I had to tell a story about Jesus and his family tree and explain the ornament we were making.  Then Megan and I helped while they and their parents made their ornaments.  They all did a great job on them and had so much fun.  Megan was a great help with the craft and passing out the game for them to take home.  We all had fun.

I came home and Bill and I relalxled and read our Bibles.  We were both tired so it felt really good to sit down and be comfy 



No comments: