Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday, Nov. 6, 2023, Bill went with Charlie, I cleaned a couple of rooms, we cleaned the garage out and made room for Bill's truck, went to CMA meeting in Bay City

Kit Kat sleeping really sound
This is what the weather was like next to her....windy, rain, thunder, lightening.  Guess she was pretty comfy.
Cute picture of Mylee Kenzie sent me
New spot in the garage for my car
My new neighbor...guess we like red

We slept in again.  Stayed up really late past midnight last night to watch the prophecy fulfillments of the Bible that have happened.  So interesting.  We were both tired this morning though.   

Charlie picked Bill up.  dI made a cappuccino and had oatmeal with raisins, blueberries and walnuts with it.  It got very dark outside and then started pouring with loud thunder and some lightning.  I read my Bible and then cleaned the living room and the dining room.  
Bill got home, just as I was finishing.  I like to clean when he is gone.  

I texted Julie and got the information about her church for our CMA State Leadership Christmas party.  Then I typed up a letter to send everyone with the information.  I sent that to Bill to send because he has everyone's email already in his computer.  

We decided to clean out the garage and make room for Bill's truck.  Did lots of moving things around and moved some things to the basement and some out to the shed.  Made sure we have room for a ton of wood pellets and also a path for him to carry them into the house.
This required taking stuff off shelves in the garage, taking the shelves apart and moving it to the basement and reassembling it. 

In the evening, we went to Trinity Rider's Meeting at Ponderosa.  It was nice to see everyone and a good meeting.  Bill shared a few things about the Colors Rally and about 7 soldiers.
We went to Meijer and got an angel food cake mix and strawberries so I could make Kenzie a cake when I got home to take to Vikki's to have when Kenzie and Travis are there tomorrow.  

Relaxed after that in my recliner.  

 

No comments: