Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday, July 8,2024, Bill left to go to a VA appointment. it rained in the morning

The girls swimming at the indoor pool
They had so much fun!
Kenzie and Peyton at the outdoor pool


Hot tub time

We went to Fergie’s for pizza
Peyton and Kenzie took pieces of pizza and left a cross shape.  They sliced it different at Fergie’s this time.  
Relaxing while the weather was nice today!  I read my Bible outside 

Peyton and Kenzie relaxing in the camper bunk

Bill left at 8 in the morning to go back for his VA appointment.  I got up around 9 and decided to go outdoors and let the girls sleep.  I ate some cereal while I was out there.  It started thundering in the distance, so I looked at the weather and saw a thunderstorm was heading our way.  I put chairs away, packed up my hammock and put it in the camper, put Kenzie’s new chair in the camper, then took their suits and towels off the line so they wouldn’t get soaked.  I put the awning in and the storm hit right afterwards.  It rained very hard and thundered but nothing severe.  I had the girls get up and take care of their beds.  It stopped raining shortly after that.  The girls decided to go swimming in the indoor pool.  They walked there and got in the pool.  The water was so warm and no one else was in the pool, so they called me to come swim with them.  I walked there and was ready for a swim since it was getting hot and muggy out.  We had fun swimming there, then decided to go to the outdoor pool.  There were only two other people in it.  We swam and had a couple of races.  It was close but both girls beat me by a foot.  We stayed in quite a while, then they went in the hot tub. It was way to hot for me.  We came back to the camper and hung out.  Bill got here and relaxed for a while, then we all went to Fergie's for lunch. It was such good pizza!  The girls went for a couple rides around the campground, then came back and packed up their stuff and left.  They were so much fun to have here.  We had a couple more thunderstorms with just heavy rain.  We had everything packed up except one chair got wet.  We came in and played 3-13.  We must have both been tired because we kept forgetting what was wild.  I won by a lot.  We played dice after that and were pretty close the entire game.  I ended up getting 10,000 first and beat him.  

No comments: