Saturday, July 6, 2024

Sat. 7/6/24,Slept in, went to crafts and vendors, Vikki and the kids came back up, made s’mores, played dice

The storm last night blew our corn over
Bill straightened the corn and tilled the garden.  He sent before and after pictures 
They charge $20 now to dump tanks. It was $10 last year. That’s too big of a hike in price so Bill got this today
Just me and Jesus at breakfast this morning!
Vikki and I started the fire tonight 
Yummy coffee with my s’more!
Isaac, Peyton and Vikki
Me, Isaac and Peyton 

Isaac and Peyton eating s’mores 

Peyton was hungry for a pbj sandwich 
The kids went out to see the fireworks when they started 
Isaac videoing the fireworks 

    Pictures from Rody’s Aunt Ann’s party today
Vikki, Rehvyn and Kenzie



Rody and Rehvyn
Mykenzie holding Rehvyn and Avery
Cute happy Rehvyn!

I slept in, then ate breakfast and had my coffee.  Played worship music.  Read my Bible and did my devotion on prayer. Such life changing devotions from Scripture!!!
I went to see the crafts and vendors in the clubhouse and around the campground at different campsites.  Bought a few things.  Marie called and she and Roy are coming up to visit after church tomorrow.  
Relaxed in the hammock a while.  Made hamburger patties and chopped onions for tomorrow’s hobo dinners.
Talked to Bill lots.  He sure is working hard at home!  He sent me pictures. I cut up potatoes for tomorrow’s hobo dinners.  Vikki and the kids can back up after the party for Ann was done.  They all had a nice time.  The kids went on their bikes right away. Vikki and I made a campfire.  When the kids got back, we roasted marshmallows and made s’mores.  Then Peyton was hungry and Vikki was cold so we came inside.  We played dice, then when the fireworks started, the kids went outside to watch for a while.  Peyton said she had the best view from the picnic table lol.  We finished our game after that and I won.  

  

No comments: