Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wed., 7/17/24, Picked up Boost drinks for Charlie, took Sue to drop their ballots off, Back to get 360 Boost drinks, watched Rehvyn

 

Peyton, Vikki, Rody and Isaac at VBS tonight

I got to watch Rehvyn while they were at VBS.  Love him so much!










I’m watching Abby too!  She’s being a good doggie!



In the morning I read my Bible and did my devotions.  Then I went to Meijer’s to pick up some Boost for Charlie.  I parked on the wrong side of the store because I didn’t know where to find it.  Someone helped me and it was on the complete opposite side of Meijer’s.  I picked up the flavors Charlie wanted.  I took it to their house.  Dick, their friend, was just getting to their house.  He is 93 and baked a blueberry pie this morning and took Charlie a piece.  Charlie was sitting at the table eating some of the pie and visiting with Dick.  He said he would stay with Sue while I took Sue to drop their ballots off at the township hall.  When we got back, Charlie was sitting in the living room visiting with Dick.  He ate about half of the piece of pie.  I got home and in my driveway when Sue called and said she forgot to tell me to get the 360 Boost Plus.  I didn’t know there were different kinds.  I picked her up and we went together and took the wrong kind back and got the right kind.  Then we went back to her house and took them in for Charlie.  I came home after that.  

At 5:15, Vikki brought Rehvyn over for me to watch while she went to help out at VBS at church.   I put Rehvyn in the walker and asked Bill to watch him while I took Abby outside. 
Abby’s getting old and it’s hard for her to walk far now.  When I came in, Bill was holding Rehvyn and he was crying hard.  Bill said he doesn’t want to sit, he doesn’t want to lay down!!!  I took him and got his blanket and pacifier and went and sat on the swing outside.  He loved that and in about 15 minutes was sound asleep.  I laid in on the sectional couch and put the stool in front of him so he wouldn’t fall off.  I stayed in there and was reading while he slept.  He woke up in about 30 minutes and was happy for a while until it was close to time to eat.  He drank his bottle fast and was happy.  Then he played with toys and laughed some too.  He was so cute.  He sat in front of the couch and did so good playing without falling over.  He has great balance now and sure is focused on what he’s playing with.  
 
I put Abby out a couple of more times and she was a good doggie.  I gave her treats each time.

Vikki came and picked up Rehvyn.  I sent some cucumbers from the garden home with her and also some cucumbers in vinegar I had made last night for Peyton to have.  


No comments: