Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thurs. 7/18/24, Charlie went to St. Mary’s, they sent him to ER in Ann Arbor, I stayed home with Abby, picked more cucumbers,


Peyton and Rehvyn in the big chair at church


Pastor Dickenson, with Will and Isaac.  Don’t know who the kid in the green shirt is. They were on the clean up crew after Sport and Art VBS
Peyton and some more kids cleaning the church too

Me watching the Republican National Convention!  I am so excited for American to be Great Again!
Great message from Franklin Graham.  Such a wonderful message of TRUTH according to the Word of God. Such a moving prayer to our Lord and Savior.  All of the people speaking have been amazing! 
Eli sent me pictures and videos of him melting brass tonight.  So cool
President Trump gave the best speech.  So thankful God protected him from that assassin’s bullet.  What a moving and touching speech!  
Eli sent me pictures and videos of what he made tonight in his furnace!  He is amazing!

Picked more cucumbers today.  They sure are good.  I sent some cucumbers and vinegar I made with Vikki last night to give to Peyton.


Abby started barking at 7:30.  I got up and took her outside.  She went right away, and then I brought her in.   I thought I would go back to bed for a half hour, but Abby kept barking, so I got up. 

I got a call from Sue asking if Bill could help take him to the hospital to have the fluid around his lungs drained.  They said he should go to the ER in Ann Arbor.  Bill took them home for Sue to pack some stuff.  He called for me to come meet them and ride with them, and I said yes, but then I thought about watching Abby and knew I had to stay here with her so I called him back and told him I couldn’t.

Bill texted me at 6:30 and said they were still waiting in the ER.  Then about a half hour later, he let me know they took Charlie back and were finding a bed for him to admit him.  Bill and Sue headed home.  When he got home, he was super hungry because he hadn’t eaten all day.  I made him eggs, toast and fried potatoes.  

President Trump’s message was the best I ever heard him give!  God has touched his life!






 


No comments: