Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tues.July 9, 2024,, slept in, packed up, Bill drove the camper home, I drove my car, unpacked the camper, did laundry, met Vikki & family and Kimmy and family except Jacob, Hope came with them, they wanted help picking up concrete steps for the Russell’s but they were way to heavy, to lift and way too heavy for our trailer... Bummer!. I pulled weeds in my flower garden when I got home.

My Clematis by the garage has its first blossom.  More will be coming soon!
The sunset was just beautiful tonight.  I was talking to Sue so couldn’t
get a good picture til we hung up.  It was so amazing!  The picture doesn’t show near how beautiful it was.

Bill and I slept in this morning.  We ate breakfast and took our time packing everything to go home.  It’s been a great two week camping trip, but home sounds pretty good too!
I packed up the inside stuff, and Bill packed up the outside stuff.  When we were done, I put the awning in, and then pushed the retract level button and when it was finished, I put the slide out in.  Bill drove the motorhome and dumped the tanks before leaving.  I drove my car and took the trash to the dumpster.   He told me to go on ahead while he was dumping tanks.  
I got home and fed the birds, looked at how weedy my garden had got while I was gone.  The vegetable gardens look beautiful and have hardly any weeds. Bill got home and unpacked his clothes from the camper.  It is supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so decided to unpack the camper in air conditioning, and do the weeding when it cooled down in the evening.  Bill read his Bible and devotional while I unpacked my stuff.  Then Bill mowed the lawn.  Vikki called and wanted Bill to meet them at an address to pick up concrete steps for Kimmy and Jared.  Kimmy, Jared, Adam, Hope and Eli all met us.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac met us too.  The steps were free, but everyone decided they were just too heavy to move and too heavy for the trailer too.  Bummer!  Vikki invited us over after, but the trailer had too short of cord and the lights came unplugged.  Bill figured out that it only unplugged when we made a right turn, so he took a way that we only had to go straight or turn left.  Pretty smart guy I married.   I also wanted to get home and weed my flower garden before the rain predicted for all of tomorrow.  It didn’t take me long with the four prong tool I used.  It made it so easy to pull the weeds and put them in the bucket.  I will edge it after the rain.  It got dark out before I could get to that.  Kit Kat wanted attention every time I went outside.  She sure missed me.  I looked at the chipmunk trap and there was a chipmunk in it.  Took it and dropped it off.  
 
I read my Bible when I got in.  Read my devotional too.  




 

No comments: