Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday, 7/13/24, Bill went with Bruce and Max to Field and Stream, talked with Sue, Bill and I went to Faith Rider’s picnic, had stump removed out front, swam in the pool again

Ha Ha, I picked the only 2 blueberries there were and had them with my cereal.  I think I will move them to inside the electric fence.  There were more green berries on the two bushes than 2.  Those two were delicious though.
Pool was nice and warm again so went for another swim
Faith Riders Picnic

I went outside in the morning to check the gardens.  I found two blueberries on one blueberry bush. The other bush had none.  Time to read up on them and move them at the right time.  

I talked to Sue on the phone and got an update on Charlie.  He is still feeling really weak and needs much prayer.  Bill left to go to Field and Stream with Bruce and Max for a special event they were having.  I had Bill pick up some stamps on his way home because they are going up 5 cents tomorrow.  He got two rolls and I couldn’t believe how much they were.  $135.  Wow!  I’m going to go to E Cards.  I let Melissa know to pick some up because she has all Max’s invitations to send out next week.  

When Bill got home he asked me if the stump guy was here.  He hadn’t been, but came shortly after Bill got home.  Bill called him and he said he would just do it for free, because he had taken out all the other stumps.  Bill paid him some though to cover gas.  He does a super job and makes it so something can be planted in its place.  Bill said Faith Rider’s picnic was today.  We both forgot.  He had put a watermelon in at Sam’s so we cut it up real fast and took that for our dish to pass.  It was a yummy sweet watermelon.  Nice and Juicy!

We had fun going around and visiting with everyone.  It was especially nice to see Joel there,  Wes and Gayla and Ron and Bev are thinking about coming to Arkansas in Oct. for Changing of the Colors for CMA.  That will be so nice.  We are going and camping free at Iron Mountain and volunteering the week before the rally.  

I am so sad that anyone would try to kill President Trump.  What sick hateful people we have in our world.  I prayed hard for him and am continuing to pray for him, his family and all his supporters.  Thank You God for Your protection!!!!  Praying for the other families of those killed and injured too.  So very sad!  Praying for God to forgive and help our nation.

Face timed with Vikki, Rehvyn and Aunt Debbie today.  Rehvyn is so cute.  Vikki posted videos on Face Book.  Bill and I covered the pool and were going to put the clean sheets on the bed in the camper, but it was way too hot in there.  We will do it on a cool morning.

We read our Bibles and did our devotions.  I have been hearing so many good new worship songs.  It’s just amazing how they go along with the book on prayer we are reading.  God is so Good!.





No comments: