Thursday, January 11, 2018

1/11/18...Slept in until 7:00, Dropped forms off at new doctor's office, Insurance Rep. Stacie came to our house and Rich Dudek came over to sign up for Humana too.I added more dental coverage. Went to Kimmy's and took Jared and Kimmy's birthday gift to them.

Eli and Mocha

Adam and Mocha

Jacob and Mocha

I ran over some forms I had to fill out for my new doctor before I go for my physical on Monday.  Went to Walmart and got some filters, coffee ice cream and creamer.  Got home and Stacie from Humana came over.  I upgraded my dental coverage to what I had last year with my other insurance.  Rich came over and signed up and set up for his wife to sign up in March when she retires.  I went to Kimmy's and took her and Jared their Ninja Coffee Bar for their early birthday gift.  Kimmy and I set it up and tested the coffee.  It was so good.  We watched a couple videos on You tube about the ninja coffee bar.  Checked on the sheep a couple of times.  We picked the boys up from their bus.  They were surprised to see me again.  Jacob went to hop in the front, but i was in his place. They were happy to see Mocha and she was happy to see them too.  She was naughty while we were there, after I bragged about how great she is about always getting me when she needs to go outside.  Sure was nice seeing Kimmy and the boys two days in a row.  I left at 4:30.  Saw one eagle on the way home.  Bill and I picked up John Nance and took him to our Faith Rider's meeting.  So wonderful!  His sister, Penny, came out and gave us $40 to put in the offering for Jon and her.  We only had our Christmas party in Dec., no meeting, so this was a blessing because we hadn't taken any offering for Dec.  God made up for it!  He is always amazing!  It was a great meeting and we had 33 people there!  Bill did great leading it and Elaine did great on her first night as Chaplain, sharing a message.  It was 55 degrees out so that was wonderful too!


No comments: