Thursday, January 4, 2018

1/4/18...Walked at the SportsZone, moved furniture back, Humidifier is working great,

Bill had to meet Rich Dudek.  I put on worship music (Vineyard, Bethel, Upper Room, and Hillsong).  Read my Bible and spent time with the Lord and then went to the SportsZone and walked two miles. BUMMER!  I forgot my fitbit. How are Kimmy and I ever going  to beat Jared in steps if we keep forgetting to wear our fitbits?  While I was walking, Bill called and wanted to meet at Kroger's to put gas in our vehicles.  I finished walking and then met him.  He put gas in and we got it for $1.57 with our $1.00 off up to 35 gal.  What a great savings!  I came home and ate my left over fettuccini from last night.  Bill called and was going to Field and Stream with Charlie to play Euchre.  I moved the furniture back the way it was before Christmas.  Bill's doctor in Detroit called him and said he didn't see anything wrong with the X-ray with the bone or bone density.  I am believing for a miracle and have been praying he wouldn't need surgery.  He has to go to see the doctor and get checked out and have another X-ray.  What a blessing it would be if he doesn't need surgery.  We went to Wes and Gayla's for our officer's meeting.  Bill did a great job and everyone had good input.  Elaine couldn't be there, but everyone else was.  Bill Smith showed us some amazing ultra sound pictures of his grand babies.  So beautiful and such wonderful pictures.  No school for any of the grandchildren tomorrow as it is going to be -6 degrees out and could get to -30 with the wind chill.  Kimmy and Jared are heading to Indiana in the morning now that the boys don't have school.

2 comments:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

Jared forgot his Fitbit yesterday because he was charging it. Haha. Easy win for us;)

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Wow! Yay, that's great news! Go Jared!!! We must be rubbing off on him. Ha Ha