Sunday, January 21, 2018

1/21/18..Went to Church, Went to Stacie and DJ's, Went to Culver's

Hailey and Ally Singing songs for worship at Bethlehem's Contemporary  Service
 They got a new worship leader there and he has been having them help with some worship services.  Today, Hailey sang a song during the offering by herself and did a great job.  Very proud of her.



Off with the red buttons and on with the gold Marine Corp buttons!
I went to church early as I taught Sunday School.  Got all the paperwork for the kids ready before church started.  Stacie, Kody, Vikki, Rody and the twins were there today.  Peyton asked me if I was going to be her teacher today, and she was so happy when I told her yes.  Love having three grandkids in my class this year.  We gave Stacie her birthday present at church.  Got her a fitbit charge 2.  She was so happy.  When we got home, I made scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner.  l removed the 8 red buttons on Bill's Marine Corp Blazer and replaced them with gold Marine Corp buttons. Relaxed until 4:30 and then took Bill's truck over to Stacie and DJ's.  DJ is going to fix Bill's bumper for him.  So happy he is doing it for him as it will save us lots of money.  Kody was really excited to see us.  Wish I would have taken a picture of him for my blog, but I forgot.  He sure is a sweetie.  We went to Home Depot and got a small metal container shaped like a little garbage can for our ashes when we dump the pellet burner tray.  Also got a silicone heat resistant glove to use with the pellet burner.  We stopped at Culver's and got Concrete Mixers.  So delicious and sure hit the spot.

No comments: