Tuesday, January 2, 2018

1/2/18...Long night last night! Took the tree down and all the Christmas decorations. Bill took our humidifier back as it isn't working right.

Kenzie sent me this picture of her kitty.  Sure looks comfy!

No more tree up...Now to move the furniture back tomorrow
Last night Bill took his nightly meds at dinner time by mistake.  He takes a sleeping pill at night so he was getting tired and went to bed at 6.  What a stressful, awful night with him falling, feeling like he was going to faint, dizzy, flu like symptoms.  After he threw up, he felt better.  I sure was worried about my sweetie!  We were both thanking the Lord this morning.  He felt fine and went to breakfast. I was whipped out from the stressful night, so I stayed home so I could sleep in.  After spending my time with the Lord, we took down the tree and the other Christmas decorations.  Bill took the humidifier back to Sears as it was just staying at 20%  all the time and not working.  We have to research and find a good one.  Warmed up roast for dinner.  Relaxed and read and watched TV.  Did 27 flights of stairs today hauling things to the attic so I was ready to rest.

1 comment:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

So glad Dads ok now! How scary!!! Wow, 27 flights! I bet you were ready for a rest!