Sunday, January 28, 2018

1/28/18...Went to church, Went to Stacie and DJ's, Watched a Hallmark movie and America's Funniest Videos

Kody....he was cute...he wanted Papa to come tickle him so he could run

We went to church.  Cheryl came today and sat by us.  Stacie was there too and sat behind us with a friend she grew up with .  Emily's worship team did the worship and it was absolutely amazing worship.  The Holy Spirit was present and moving.  Pastor's message was really good today too.
After church, I made egg sandwiches and then Bill had to go to Ames United Methodist Church for a Eagle Scout Ceremony he was helping the Marine Corp. League do.  He said it was very nice.  I spent time in prayer and read my Bible out loud, declaring God's Word.  When Bill got home, we went to Stacie and Dj's to pick up his truck.  It sure looks nice.  We went in for a few minutes to visit. We were happy to see Kody and I remembered to take a picture this time.  He kept asking me to have papa come tickle him so he could run away on him.  Papa got him though!  He sure was cute.  After that I went to taco bell and got a double decker supreme and a free senior ice tea.  Bill had eaten a taco at the church after the ceremony.  We watched a Hallmark movie and after that we watched America's Funniest Videos.  They had all cute and funny ones on for a change.  Three cute ones were the final choices and it was hard to pick from.  They voted for my favorite one which was a little boy who loved his mommy so much.  I finished my newsletter for Faith Riders.  Just have to add March activities when Wes sends them to me.  

No comments: