Tuesday, January 9, 2018

1/9/18...Went to our breakfast, then to Melissa's, to Aldi's and to Sam's Club. Had Small Group



We celebrated Dennis's Birthday with a Sam's Club Cake

Heather, Andrea, Kim and Nancy helped me serve the cake

Roy, Marie, Kay, Ralph, Nancy and Kim

Rich, Pat and Andrea

Bill, Dennis, Heather and Rich

Bill and I
 Cute pictures I borrowed from Kimmy's blog.  I am missing these sweet grandson's.  Tomorrow I get to see them.YAY! Happy everyone is healthy again!  
Jacob...love this cute picture of him with the cute kitty!

I love Adam's smile!  He is so cute

What a tall handsome grandson Jacob is

Eli is as cute as can be with his buddy

Jacob, Adam and Eli....love this picture

Such a cute picture of Kimmy and Jared's sheep....

We went to breakfast.  Bill went to pay on our Wood Pellet Burner we are getting so they could order it.  They are putting it in next Wednesday.  Really excited to get it.  So much cold air comes in the fireplace right now.  I went to Melissa's and visited for a little while.  I forgot to take the ham bone I have in the freezer for them.  Went to Aldi's and got some groceries and then went to Sam's Club and got a birthday cake for Dennis.  They were having a sale on what I and getting Kimmy and Jared for their birthdays, ($30 off) so I picked it up.  They only had two left.  Such a blessing. I am so excited to give it to them.  Cleaned the bathrooms and scrubbed floors.  Made round steak and gravy in the crockpot and also mashed potatoes for dinner.  Had a great small group meeting and lesson. Wonderful time of prayer.  Blessed with such good friends who come.

No comments: