Saturday, January 20, 2018

1/20/18...Bill went to Frankenmuth at 8 a.m. for the Marine Corp League Rally, I went to Sam's, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, Met Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan at McDonalds, Bill picked me up for the dinner buffet in Frankenmuth.

Bill looked so nice when he got ready to go this morning

Isaac, Evan, Peyton were playing basketball together

More fun playing together

Ice cream time was fun

Isaac, Jack, Peyton and Evan had so much fun playing with legos

All the stuff Bill won at the Marine Corp League Rally today...Looks like he is all set for my Valentine's gift!  Lots of great stuff

Marine Corp League Ring Bill got.  Looks so nice on him.  So proud of his service to our country

The kids made great stuff out of their legos.  They are so created

Loved watching them create with the legos

My Handsome date for the evening

Going to the Marine Corp League Buffet with this cutie

Thought the buffet table was so beautiful with this centerpiece

Got up and made Bill and I oatmeal.  Made a coffee for me and one for him to take in his travel mug.  At 10:30, I went to Sam's Club.  After that, I picked up Peyton and Isaac.  Their road was parked full because of an estate sale two houses down from them.  What a mess.  I was happy to get out of there.  I went to Taco Bell and picked Hailey up a Nacho Bell Grande with no tomatoes and extra sour cream and a lemonade.  Left there and went next door to McDonalds.  Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan met us there.  Hailey started eating right away because she needs to be home by 1 so Hailey could go to a Mikayla's house.  I gave all the kids orders and Melissa and mine to the guy and he gave us a number to bring them out to us.  The kids were playing while they waited for their food.  We all ate and Melissa took Hailey and Jack with her to be home when the Laux's came.  
Jack had a birthday gift for Kelly and wanted to give it to her.  Peyton, Isaac and Evan played longer and then got their free ice cream cone.  We went to my house after that.  It was a real job trying to get three booster seats buckled in my back seat of my Prius.  Melissa and Jack met us at my house.  The kids had so much fun playing with legos and Melissa and I had fun watching them and visiting.  I made Melissa and I a frappe.  It was very yummy.  Bill came home to get me and take me back to Frankenmuth with him for dinner.  He won three very nice prizes.  He rested for a while.  Rody picked up Peyton and Isaac and Melissa and the kids left.  Bill and I left and went to Frankenmuth.  The food was delicious!  We had a nice time visiting at our table.  Didn't care much for the speaker, but the Chaplain was great.  Came home and watched the news.

No comments: