Wednesday, January 3, 2018

1/3/18...Got ready to go to the SportsZone, Went to Walmart, Went out with Kevin and Vicki to celebrate Vicki's birthday

Got up and put the Christmas tablecloth away and also the Christmas rug I had forgotten.  Got ready to go to SportsZone and as I head out I decided to go to Walmart first because it was snowing and blowing and I didn't want to go later and have the roads be bad.  I got some groceries and a coffee container like I have on my cupboard for each of the girls.  I dropped Melissa off at her house.  She was working at the kid's school.  I got home and put stuff away.  I made a cup of coffee and forgot to change the setting from carafe to cup.  My cup started running over.  Good thing I was in the kitchen and there is a shut off valve.  I cleaned the mess up and made a good cup of coffee.  Melissa called me and said she found her surprise on her table.  She was very happy.  She loves her new coffee bar.  We talked over an hour and caught up on her trip to Muskegon.  I sure am happy to have her home. Bill got a new Humidifier.  This one seems to work really good.   I talked to Vikki later.  Had to hang up quickly as we were going to Olive Garden with Vicki and Kevin Beemer, their kids and Scott and Melissa.  We celebrated Vicki's 38th Birthday.  We had a really nice time and the food was delicious.  I called Vikki back when I got home.  Came home and read some on my book.

1 comment:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

Can’t wait to try the coffee container! Thank you!!!