Monday, January 8, 2018

1/8/18....Went to SportZone and walked, Guy game to measure front door frame, went to Mac Door and Window, and Menard's with Bill, Wes and Gayla picked us up and we went to Trinity Rider's Meeting

I went to the SportsZone and walked for 3 miles.  I was so happy because my leg didn't hurt at all and I walked a fast 3 miles.  Didn't forget my fitbit this time so that was good.  When I got home, the guy came to measure the door frame for the front door.  We are blessed, because we don't have to get a new door, he can just redo the frame and insulate it so the cold air doesn't come in.  We are getting a new storm door with a retractable screen.  So tired of our screen popping in when people touch it.  Otherwise I love the door with just the glass in it.  They are fixing the frame on Wednesday and we will get the storm door within the next 2 weeks.  Bill and I went to Mac Door and Window and also to Menard's.  Came home and cleaned some of the house for small group tomorrow night.  Wes and Gayla picked us up and we all went to Trinity Rider's meeting.  Had a good time seeing all of our friends there.

No comments: