Wednesday, January 17, 2018

1/17/18...Walked at SportsZone, Guys came to put in wood pellet burner, Went to Hailey's Basketball game, Taught my class

Loving our new wood pellet burner

On the top of it is a touch screen to start it and to control temperature


Went to Hailey's basketball game.  The girls played great and only lost by 6 points

Love that they all pray before the game starts

Hailey in action in the black uniform on the right


Jack and his mommy at the game

I got up early so I could walk at the SportsZone before the guys came to put in the wood pellet burner.  When we got home Bill and I got the old fireplace insert out and put it on a blanket with plastic on top.  They came to put in the new burner at 9. They hauled the old one out for us which was nice.  They got it done and started it up for us.  How Nice!  We are loving it!  I went to Hailey's game and Bill had a Marine Corp. League meeting.  The girls sure played a great game.  The score was 30-24.  Evan wanted to bring his own dollar to buy a snack.  He came back with two things.  He bought one for him and one for his friend, Daniel.  So sweet! After the game, I took Evan with me and went to church to teach my class.  Went we got in the classroom, Evan pulled out the tables and put the chairs all around without me even asking him to.  He was such a joyful helper that I gave him a dollar.  He was so happy.  He was my helper all night and did great.  Peyton and Isaac didn't come tonight.  I sure did miss them.  

No comments: