Wednesday, January 10, 2018

1/10/18...Had new door trim and insulation put in the front door. No more cold air! Yay! Went to Kimmy's and spent the day, Taught kids at church

Kimmy and Jared's Sheep

Such a sweet sheep...came up to me and let me pet her

Love this picture Kimmy took
Me, Eli and Adam playing Sequence.  Kimmy and Eli were partners and Adam and I were

Eli, me, Adam and Jacob....so good to see my boys again


Stacie teaching my class how to take care of a dog.  Evan and Peyton are next to Stacie.  Isaac is on the far right

Stacie and Jedi


I walked 3 miles at the SportsZone.  Came home and did my Bible reading.  Made oatmeal that I got at the Amish Store for Bill and I.  It was so good.  Made me a coffee too.  The guy got here and started working on the doorframe to the front door.  I made him a pot of coffee.  He had a super big cup that held a half pot of coffee.  I left for Kimmy's after that.  I sure wanted to see eagles by their nests, but didn't see any.  Just as I got on US 10, one flew right over my car.  That made me pretty happy.  I went to Aldi's, Yonkers, Hallmark, Bath and Body and Barnes and Nobles.  Left and got to Kimmy's right after she got home. I sure was happy to see her.  Haven't been able to go by them since Christmas Day as they were all very sick and didn't want to catch it.  Nice to finally be able to hug her.  We went out and checked the sheep, and then came in and had sub sandwiches.  They were so good.  Thank you Kimmy.  Vikki called and talked for a while.  Kimmy and I visited, checked on the sheep a couple more times, and then played Sequence. Kimmy won 2 games and I won 1.  Guess I need to practice up.  We had fun playing.  The boys got home and I sure was happy to see them and get hugs too.  I gave them each a Star Wars toothbrush I got on sale.  Also gave them some mini M & M's.  We played a game of Sequence with the boys.  Adam and I won that one.  Eli was sure cute.  
Left and came home.  The door sure is nice now.  There was no insulation in the old frame.  No wonder it was so cold.  No more cold air coming in now.  I warmed up the round steak and mashed potatoes for Bill and I.  Taught my kiddos at Church.  Fun night with them learning about taking care of dogs and decorating Christmas cookies.  They sure were happy kiddo's.  


No comments: